PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE REQUESTS
Friday, May 24, 2019
1. Please pray for healing for a woman that had a fall and is being admitted to the hospital.
Thursday, May 23, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman that is dealing with several health issues including her heart and it’s causing her to pass out.
2. Prayer is asked for a young woman that just found out that her baby has died in utero.
3. Please pray for a woman getting ready to undergo the second part of her chemo treatment today.
4. A woman is asking for prayer for wisdom as her son struggles with depression that is putting a strain on her marriage.
5. Pray for a 70+ year old man who broke his femur in 3 places.
6. Please pray for a woman who is 4-month pregnant and was taken to the hospital with heavy bleeding.
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
1. Please pray for a couple who is taking their daughter to Davis. She has been diagnosed with a bone disease and is having a lot of pain in her hip.
2. Pray for safety and a pleasant trip for a senior woman who is traveling to Southern California by herself for several days.
3. Pray for a teenage boy who was diagnosed with a very rare neurological and vascular disease. Please pray for wisdom for his doctor’s and peace, strength, and encouragement for him and his family.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who has a leak in her roof; she needs the roofing company who replaced the roof to make the repair and they are dragging their feet.
2. Pray for a woman who is having trouble getting insurance authorization for a CT scan for back pain.
3. Please pray for a woman who is recovering from major surgery and needs to find a house to rent for her and her children.
Monday, May 20, 2019
1. Please pray for mental clarity for women healing at a rehab facility for the next two weeks.
2. Please pray for a man who is having medical issues.
3. Please pray for the family of the brother shooting brother incident.
4. Please pray for a business in town looking to hire two new employees. Pray that the Lord would send the right people for them.
5. Please pray for a woman dealing with heart issues.
6. Please pray for a woman who is feeling discouraged due to unresolved health issues.
7. Please pray for a single mother of three after a very traumatic situation involving her husband. Please pray that the Lord will meet all their needs.
8. Please pray for a woman who is 10 weeks pregnant, the doctor could not hear the heartbeat, she goes in tomorrow for another check.
Thursday, May 16, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who was just diagnosed with breast cancer and it has metastasized to her lymph nodes already. Please pray for strength and comfort for her and wisdom for her doctors as she moves forward with evaluating different treatment options.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for a woman going through a very rough time in her marriage right now. Please pray for patience and wisdom as she continues to move forward with these issues.
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
1. Please pray for a newborn baby that is struggling with feeding, pray for wisdom for the parents.
2. Please pray for a woman who is struggling with nerve damage in her feet.
Monday, May 13, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is in a lot of pain.
2. Please pray for salvation for a man who is on hospice, he does not know the Lord.
3. Please continue to pray for healing for a woman who is in the hospital with a cracked pelvis. Pray for wisdom for her family as well.
Thursday, May 9, 2019
1. Please be in prayer for a young man who is dealing with numerous legal issues right now. Prayer is asked for the Lord to help guide this young man and provide some clarity on everything that he is dealing with since it covers multiple counties and charges.
2. ***Praise Report*** A young woman that was dealing with physical and mental problems including drug use that we prayed for has shown much improvement and is working at a ranch and working through her issues.
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who is very ill and on his way to the ER.
2. Pray for a man who has had worsening pain in his side for several days. He is seeking medical attention this morning; pray for wisdom for his doctor to know the best course of treatment.
3. Pray for a Mom and her two young children who are sick with a stomach bug.
4. Pray for a middle school boy whose Dad passed away a few days ago.
5. Pray for a local women’s shelter that is going through a difficult season.
6. Pray for a man with eye cancer and an inoperable tumor near the base of his skull. Pray that his doctors can develop an effective treatment plan.
7. Pray for a man with brain cancer who just found out that his tumor is growing quickly.
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
1. Please, pray for a young woman going through cancer treatments.
Monday, May 6, 2019
1. Please pray for the protection of a four-year-old and a six-year-old in an unhealthy situation. Pray that their mother grows in parental wisdom.
2. Please pray for a woman who is struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. Also, pray for her children they have been removed from her home.
3. Please pray for healing for a woman who had heart surgery.
4. Please pray for a man who was in a car accident last week, he is suffering from three compression fractures in three discs.
5. Please pray for a man going through a divorce.
6. Please pray for a woman in ICU with blood clots in both lungs.
7. Please pray for a woman who has Pneumonia. Also, pray that her husband does not get it.
8. Please pray for a family that needs to find affordable housing soon.
9. Please pray for travel mercies for a family traveling for a medical reason.
10. Please pray for a healthy delivery for expecting mom, the baby is due in the next few days.
11. Please pray for healing for a woman who is overwhelmed with back pain.
12. Please pray for safety for a man who is burning a burn pile today, and everyone that will do control burns today.
13. Please keep pastors in your prayers today.
Thursday, May 2, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who is needing a liver transplant and to have emergency surgery. He has been flown down to Southern California for treatment. UPDATE: The man has gone to be with Jesus. Please pray for peace, healing and provision for his family.
2. Prayer is asked for a woman who lives in Indiana that just had a stroke and is dealing with a complicated medical situation.
3. Pray for a man who has had several heart attacks and was just hospitalized for another.
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
1. Pray for a woman who has been hospitalized with blood pressure issues. She is supposed to be moving out-of-state this week. Pray for a good healthcare plan (here and in the state where she is moving), rest, and peace for her.
2. Pray for 2 different families that have been given 60 days to find a new rental home that allows animals.
3. Pray for a woman who is being induced at UC Davis tonight. She has had a complicated pregnancy and is so excited to meet her baby girl.
4. Pray for justice in the trial of a 7-year old boy who was raped. Pray for healing and peace for the child and his family.
5. Pray for fairness for a father who has a custody hearing for his children coming up soon.
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who is in need of a new liver due to liver failure.
2. Please pray for a woman who is having back surgery on Wednesday morning. Please pray for her surgical team and that she will have a full and speedy recovery so she can get back to work quickly.
3. Please pray for a man who needs healing from cancer and relief from the pain it is causing him. Also please pray for strength for his wife.
4. PRAISE: A man with a brain tumor that we have been praying for had an excellent report from his PET scan yesterday!
5. Pray for a man who just discovered that he has tumors at the base of the skull and in his left eye. The one in his eye has caused a detached retina. Please also pray for peace and strength for his wife and four school-aged kids.
Monday, April 29, 2019
1. Please pray for healing for a young woman who has a malignant tumor in her brain and the doctors are only giving her 2-3 weeks to live.
2. Please pray for healing for a woman who has a cracked pelvis.
3. Praise report! We have been praying for a man battling brain cancer at St. Jude’s for the past few months, he is home now and disease free! Praise Jesus!
4. Please pray for a young man who is undergoing chemotherapy for a malignant tumor. Please pray for healing and comfort for him and family, as he will have to go in for surgery soon.
5. Please pray for a woman who is going through a divorce. Please pray that the Lord would open hearts and minds so reconciliation can happen.
6. Please pray for the protection of a woman who will testify in court to protect a child, also pray for the protection of the child.
Friday, April 26, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman just admitted to the hospital with an extremely elevated heart rate.
Thursday, April 25, 2019
1. Please pray for comfort, understanding, and wisdom for the family of a woman whose daughter recently passed away from breast cancer in Oregon. The family is in shock because they were told the cancer was in remission and she would be okay.
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for healing and strength for a man who is a Vietnam Veteran and is dealing with multiple health issues from his time serving including PTSD and other problems from using Agent Orange.
2. Please be in prayer for a family as they deal with the death of their mother back in December, which has caused serious in-fighting amongst all of the siblings.
3. Please prayer for a woman who is dealing with bi-polar disorder and alcoholism and just lost custody of her three children.
4. A mother is asking for prayer for her three adult children, that the Lord would reveal his vision for each of their lives and that they would come back to Him fully.
Monday, April 22, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is experiencing a lot of pain in her knee. She had surgery a few years back and now has to wait until November to be seen. Please pray for the relief of pain and that she can be seen sooner by the doctors.
2. Praise Report! A man that we prayed for, received good news regarding his health at his last appointment.
3. Please pray for an older woman who fell and hit her head yesterday. She was taken to the ER where they rushed her in for brain surgery. Please pray for healing for her and wisdom for the medical staff caring for her.
4. Please be in prayer for an expectant mother, the baby is having complications, and she may have to go in for an emergency c-section.
5. A husband is asking for prayer for his family. That the Lord would give them more time together, and that the Lord would protect his marriage.
Thursday, April 18, 2019
1. Please be in prayer for a woman with an autoimmune disorder that is causing her to be in pain all over her body.
2. Prayer is asked for a woman who is having an important doctor appointment.
3. Please be in prayer for the family that was impacted by the destruction of their beehives and beekeeping equipment by someone that drove their truck into the hives repeatedly.
4. Prayer is asked for a woman that lives in Oregon and is dealing with health issues having to do with her heart. She also asked for prayer for her prodigal son who is currently stable but always on the verge of relapse.
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
1. Please pray for good health for a young woman who is in nursing school and working at a local hospital–she has been feeling sick for a couple of days.
2. Please pray for a college student with a UTI, kidney infection, and kidney stone. She is in a lot of pain and stressed about missing school before finals.
3. Pray for the safety of two men going on a fishing trip for several days.
4. Pray for a woman who is due to give birth in 3-weeks and has come down with a bad case of the flu. Please pray for her and her baby’s safety and wisdom for her doctors.
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who will be going in for heart surgery tomorrow at 6:30 AM.
2. Please pray for a woman who is struggling with the consumption of alcohol.
Monday, April 15, 2019
1. Please pray for wisdom and guidance for a family that is dealing with addiction.
2. Please pray for comfort for a family that has lost a loved one.
Friday, April 12, 2019
1. Please pray for a lady’s grandson who is traveling to Cupertino for an interview with a Basketball coach. Pray for traveling safety and for God’s will regarding the interview.
2. Please pray for a woman with intestinal issues that needs healing and/or the doctors to diagnose properly why this has been going on for so long.
3. Please pray for a lady’s niece who lost her mother 4 months ago and today would have been the mother’s birthday.
4. Please pray for a family dealing with handling the estate of their mother, where relationships are being affected negatively.
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
1. **Praise Report** Praise the Lord, a woman has finally gotten all the tree off her home from the snow storm.
2. Please pray for a couple that is expecting a new baby in four weeks. They have an appointment today, please pray for a healthy delivery and peace for the parents as they walk out the next few weeks.
3. Please pray for a speedy recovery for a woman who had shoulder surgery yesterday.
4. Please pray for a woman who would like to be blessed with more clients.
5. Please pray for two young ladies that are walking in rebellion. Pray for their safety.
Monday, April 8, 2019
1. Please pray for the healing of a man’s back and job security.
2. Please pray for a woman who has arthritis.
Friday, April 5, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who has moved away from the Redding area and is feeling very alone and isolated.
Thursday, April 4, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for a young woman who was in a domestic abuse incident and has been hospitalized.
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
1. Please be in prayer for a man who has been battling cancer, he has been cleared, but doctors want to do a PET Scan to make certain. He is scheduled for the PET scan tomorrow. Please pray for complete healing for him.
Monday, April 1, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who is in the hospital awaiting surgery for chest pain.
2. Please pray for a man who sees the doctor today regarding medical issues. Please pray for salvation for him, and healing.