PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE REQUESTS
Thursday, August 22, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for an older woman that was rushed to the emergency room this morning.
2. Please pray for a woman undergoing a biopsy this morning.
3. Please pray for a 94 year old man who had a feeding tube inserted today and is now bleeding from the stomach.
4. Prayer is asked for all of the families who have had to evacuate because of the Mountain Fire. Please also pray for the firefighters and first responders.
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is recovering from surgery to remove melanoma from her leg. The surgical wound is infected and not healing as quickly as her doctor would like.
2. Please pray for a woman who had breast cancer a few years ago. Now the cancer is back and may be in other places. Please pray the cancer is localized in one place and pray for healing.
3. Please pray for a woman who will be having biopsies on two breast masses on Friday. She has a close family history of breast cancer and is praying for negative results as well as peace in her heart and complete healing.
4. Pray for comfort for the family of a man who passed away yesterday–they are believers.
Monday, August 19, 2019
1. A wife is asking for prayer for her husband he has not been to church in almost two years. Please pray that the Lord will remind him of his presence and bring him back into fellowship.
2. Please pray for a man who was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis over a year ago. He was given 2 years. His health is declining and he now has an oxygen tank; he is sick and in pain every single day. He is a fairly new Christian and struggles in his walk. Please pray for healing and that his quality of life improves.
3. Please pray for a 4-year-old little girl going in for valve replacement open-heart surgery this morning. She has a seriously compromised system and this is a very risky surgery for her.
4. Please pray for healing for a man who is in a lot of pain due to shingles.
5. Please pray for healing for a man who is in recovery after a very complicated surgery.
6. Please pray for a woman, a cyst/growth was recently found near her pancreas and she has a dilated bile duct. She went for a CT Scan this morning. Please pray for peace as well as a complete healing.
7. Please pray for a man who had a tumor removed a few years ago, he just found out that the tumor has returned and is twice as big. Doctors can not operate until the tumor is smaller. Pray for comfort for him and his family as they fight this again and complete healing.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
1. Please pray for a 35-year old woman who was born with spina bifida; she is having surgery today to remove a bone from a nerve in her spine to help her walk better.
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
1. Please pray for a young man who is trying to turn his life around. He is in need of a steady job and a place to live.
2. Please pray for healing for a man who just had a hip replacement, and for wisdom for him as he goes through physical therapy.
3. Please pray that all goes well for a woman who is having a tree cut down today.
4. Please pray for healing and pain control for a woman who has an infection in her leg.
5. Please pray for a woman who has severe vertigo.
6. Please pray for a woman who was put on crutches today for a groin/leg injury. She is supposed to be flying out of the country tomorrow morning.
7. Pray for safe travel for two 20-year old girls who are driving to Portland/Seattle for 4 days by themselves–they leave on Sunday.
Monday, August 12, 2019
1. Please pray for a man and his son who were exposed to asbestos. They will be going in for treatment and testing tomorrow.
2. A wife is asking for prayer for her husband who has been diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis (a rare autoimmune disorder that weakens muscles). Please pray for healing and wisdom for this family.
Friday, August 9, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for traveling mercies for a couple traveling back to Redding from the east coast. Flights are being delayed and they may miss connections that they need to get back home.
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who has prostate cancer, he will be going in for knee surgery today.
2. Please pray for a woman who has a fear of flying, she will be flying to see her new grandchild.
3. Please pray for peace, comfort, and wisdom for a family.
4. Please pray for healing for a man who has shingles.
5. Please pray for a young man who is in the police academy, going through intense memorizing, and testing, he’s asking for prayer for ability to focus and be disciplined. Pray also for good sleep for him.
Monday, August 5, 2019
1. Please pray for the Lord to open doors for a man looking for work.
2. Please pray for clarity of mind for a woman.
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
1. UPDATE from #1 on July 23, 2019: Praise God! The woman who underwent surgery to remove melanoma had clear lymph node biopsies. Please continue to pray for her healing.
2. Please pray for safe travel for a couple driving to Colorado to visit their family.
3. Three friends are asking for prayer for safety as they leave on a 9-day trip.
4. Prayer is asked for a woman that was just diagnosed with breast cancer. It is a complicated diagnosis and she is asking for prayer for wisdom for the doctors treating her and that they would have clarity and diagnose her accurately so that she can get the proper treatment.
Friday, July 26, 2019
1. Please pray for safe travel for a family that is driving to Washington for a memorial service.
2. Please pray for a man who is flying to Germany to visit his family that is stationed in the military.
3. Pray for a woman who is struggling with her relationship with her adult children. Please pray that there will be a restoration of respect and unity in their family.
4. A woman would like prayer for a trip she is going on with others to teach children.
5. Please pray for a woman who is trying to find a family member in Redding; she doesn’t have much information about her.
6. Pray for a woman who just had a stent put in her heart due to a 90% arterial blockage. She also has diabetes and needs prayer for healing and direction on making a healthy diet and lifestyle change.
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman in her late 60’s who may be dealing with Alzheimer’s. Her family is really concerned about her and need prayer for peace as well.
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
1. Please pray for quick and uncomplicated healing for a woman who is recovering from an intensive surgery to remove melanoma from her leg. Also, pray that her lymph node biopsies come back clear.
2. Please pray for the perfect home in Shasta Lake to open up for a family of six. The father was diagnosed with terminal cancer and their landlord has decided to sell the home they are currently in. Please continue to pray for a miracle healing for the father and peace & joy for his wife and 4 kids as they try to spend as much quality time together as possible.
3. Pray for a man that needs healing and that his family would draw closer to support one another. Pray for his safety and protection during this difficult time.
4. Pray for a man who had knee surgery last week. He knee is very stiff and not healing properly.
Monday, July 22, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who has tumors in her thyroid. She sees a specialist August 1st.
2. Please pray for a woman who was just admitted to the hospital. Please pray for wisdom for the family and doctors, and for healing.
Friday, July 19, 2019
1. A man fell off a ladder and injured knee will need surgery. Please pray for healing and wisdom in deciding on treatment.
Thursday, July 18, 2019
1. ***Update #7 from 7-11-19*** Please pray for healing. The man who was burned checked himself out of the hospital against medical advice.
2. ***Update #3 from 7/15/19*** Please continue to pray for healing for this young man. He has had multiple operations in the last week and is not healing well.
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
1. Please pray for a family that has been dealing with medical issues. Mom has been in the hospital for a few weeks, and the daughter is going in for MRI today. Please pray for healing, strength, and comfort for them as they figure out how to take care of one another.
Monday, July 15, 2019
1. Please pray for clarity of mind for a woman and for wisdom for her caregiver. Also, pray for them regarding medical bills.
2. ** Update** The man that we prayed for on Thursday that was having a feeding tube placed has gone home to be with the Lord. Please pray for comfort for his family.
3. Please pray for a young man who was airlifted to UC Davis last week. Please pray for healing, his wounds are not healing on their own.
4. Please pray for a woman and her family, she is 3 months pregnant, doctors believe the baby is not developing properly.
5. Please pray for a woman who needs to have surgery on her elbow. Please pray for pain relief for her.
Thursday, July 11, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for a man that is going to have a feeding tube placed today. Please pray that he is not discouraged by this and that he doesn’t get a feeling of “giving up”.
2. Please pray for a woman that is having a liver biopsy done today that it be clear and not show any additional issues.
3. Please pray for a man that is dealing with mental health issues and stopped taking his medications. He’s currently on life support and the family is very concerned about his health.
4. Please pray for an older man who is visiting family out of state and had a stroke.
5. Prayer is asked for a person that is dealing with major family issues.
6. Please pray for a man that has cancer and is currently on hospice. He doesn’t know the Lord and prayer is asked that the Father would draw the man near to Him.
7. Please pray for a man who was working on his car when it caught fire and burned him in the arm/shoulder area severely enough that he was airlifted to UC Davis for treatment.
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
1. Please pray for healing for a man with stage-4 melanoma that has spread throughout his body. He is undergoing radiation to slow the spread of cancer but it’s leaving him feeling completely exhausted. He is married with 4 young kids and wants to enjoy as much quality time as possible.
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who has been having mini-strokes, he is having a hard time swallowing and my need to be intubated. Please pray that he has no more strokes and that he is placed in a good rehab facility.
2. Please pray for a family that had suspicious activity in their backyard while they were out of town and are requesting prayer for safety for their home.
Monday, July 8, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who was diagnosed with brain cancer, he had surgery on the 5th of July. Please keep his wife and 3 children in your prayers as well.
2. Please pray for a man who is struggling financially to provide for his young son. He is employed but not making enough to pay the bills.
3.**Praise report** A man would like to praise the Lord for turning his life around!
4. Please pray for a woman who will be going in for a biopsy on Thursday.
5. Please pray for a man whose car was hit by a drunk driver. He is in the hospital now, doctors are saying he is may need 3 to 4 months to recover.
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
1. Please pray for a couple that sustained major injuries in a car accident last night. Pray that the Lord will carry them through surgery and a lengthy recovery process.
2. Pray for a young man who is addicted to illegal prescription pills. He is shutting himself off from his friends and family and they are very concerned about him.
Monday, July 1, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for healing for a woman dealing with heart issues.
2. Please pray for a young man who was burned severely with hot water last night and is in the hospital. Please also pray that the Lord might use this accident to draw the young man nearer to Him.