PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE REQUESTS
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for the VMTC prayer sessions taking place this weekend. The place that is hosting everyone is dealing with water issues and other things that could prevent this important ministry from taking place. Please pray against attacks from the enemy and that people would be able to get the ministry they need to release bonds that might be holding them back from a closer relationship with the Lord.
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
1. Please pray for wisdom for a man who is trying to decide whether or not to continue having chemotherapy treatment. He is married and has two teenage children.
2. A man is asking for prayer for his marriage. Please pray for restoration and reconciliation for him and his wife.
3. Please pray that a man’s feelings aren’t hurt by an unexpected change of plans.
4. Pray for a woman who was just diagnosed with sleep apnea and is nervous about using her CPAP machine.
5. Pray for an older woman who has been sick for an extended time. She needs to rest to recover but is having a hard time.
6. Pray for a woman who needs prayer for some important decisions she has to make.
7. Pray for a woman who is flying out of Sacramento today on the way to Philadelphia.
Monday, March 18, 2019
1. A woman is asking for prayer, she is struggling with alcoholism, unemployment, and suicidal thoughts. She has lost her friends, her job, her car, her credit, and all faith in herself to get it back-or really even the will to do it. Please pray for deliverance and healing for her.
Thursday, March 14, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is undergoing a sleep study tonight to try to diagnose her sleep apnea issues.
2. Prayer for traveling mercies is asked for a couple that is traveling back home from Hawaii and is nervous about the flight back.
3. Please pray for a woman who has been dealing with a severe headache that has been going on for 7+ days now without any relief.
4. Prayer is asked for a man who was just found to have a tumor in his brain. Please keep not only him and his family in your prayers but also the doctors that will be treating him.
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who recently had surgery for a cancerous growth below his eye. The operation was successful, but he has started experiencing pain similar to what he was feeling before and is concerned that his cancer may be coming back.
2. A mom is asking for prayers for her son who is in the Marines in Boot Camp. He has been sick with pneumonia and is struggling to meet the physical requirements of the Marines. Please pray for healing, protection, and a spiritual covering over him.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who has been having back pain.
2. Please pray for a woman who has a decision to make. Pray against fear as she decides what is best for her.
3. Please pray for a man who will be having complicated back surgery this Friday.
Monday, March 11, 2019
1. Please pray for a couple who want to be fully committed to the Lord.
2. A mother is asking for prayer for her daughter and grandchildren. They are in a desperate situation.
Friday, March 8, 2019
1. Please pray for strength, peace, and understanding for a family who just had a son die in a tragic house fire.
2. Prayer is asked for a woman who is over thinking a simple trip to spend time with family. She is winding herself up mentally for no reason and needs the Lord’s peace to wash over her and let her realize that it would be a positive trip for her and her family.
Thursday, March 7, 2019
1. Please be in prayer for a woman who is undergoing a procedure to repair a torn retina and her husband as well as she recovers for the next couple of weeks. Please also pray for traveling mercies for them as they have to drive over an hour to the doctor in snowy conditions.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
1. Please continue to pray for the teenage girl who is going on a short-term mission trip to Africa tomorrow, her entire team is battling fever and illness.
2. Pray for an elderly woman whose husband passed away last night.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
1. A woman is asking for traveling mercies for her grandson who is flying to Maryland on Friday for 3 days.
2. Please continue to pray for an elderly man who has been in the hospital for 2-weeks with very little change to his multiple health issues. Pray also for wisdom and endurance for his wife.
3. Pray for an older woman whose husband died this weekend.
4. Pray for healing from a cold and good health for a teenage girl who is leaving on a mission trip to Africa on Thursday.
5. Pray for healing for a busy wife and mom and who tore multiple ligaments in her ankle. She will find out in the next couple of weeks if she has to have surgery.
6. Please pray for a young man who is stationed overseas, pray for healing for skin issues he is having. Also, pray for him and his fiancée they will be married this summer.
7. Please pray for wisdom for a person that needs to purchase a reliable car.
8. Please pray for a woman who has stage three lung cancer.
9. Please join a wife in prayer for her husband to know the Lord more, and grow in relationship with her.
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
1. Please pray for a 70-year old man and his family that is snowed in at their home in Lake Almanor. They have no power or heat and no way to get out.
2. Pray for an older man who is dealing with multiple health issues. He needs prayer for healing and strength.
3. Please pray for a woman who is having an operation today to remove a kidney stone. Please pray that her doctors have wisdom for her surgery and treatment and that her recovery will be quick.
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who was hospitalized a week ago. He is still having health issues.
2. Please pray for a woman who has a meeting today at 1:30 in regards to a workman’s comp claim.
3. Please pray for a woman who is stressed due to the health of her husband.
4. Please pray for a man who has been struggling with breathing issues for two weeks.
5. Please pray for a man who has been in the hospital since Christmas.
6. Please pray for a 76 year old man who has health issues.
7. Please pray for a woman who has to go back for a second mammogram on the 11th of March to have a lump checked.
8. Please pray for a man with kidney stones. He has been to the ER twice this week and is in a tremendous amount of pain.
Monday, February 25, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who has been diagnosed with bone cancer.
2. Please pray for the health of a 92-year-old woman.
3. Please pray for a woman who has a meeting tomorrow at 1:30 in regards to a workman’s comp claim.
4. Please be in prayer for a woman who is having health issues.
5. **Update/praise report** The woman That we have been praying for that had to have a double mastectomy is home and doing well.
Friday, February 22, 2019
1. Please pray for healing for a man, 85-90 yrs. old, in the hospital with heart problems, and for peace and comfort for his wife.
2. Please continue to pray for a man in the hospital who is improving and beginning to eat better. Prayer is also needed for his wife as they try to make a decision for him to either come home or go to a rehab facility to gain strength before going home.
3. Please pray for a 5-month-old baby with pneumonia.
Thursday, February 21, 2019
1. Please pray for healing and a fast recovery for a woman that will be having a double mastectomy tomorrow.
2. Prayer is asked for a man that is going to be undergoing a knee replacement operation tomorrow.
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
1. Please pray for a single mom who is having a double mastectomy tomorrow. Please also pray for peace for her teenage daughter during her mom’s surgery and recovery.
2. Pray for an older man who has been in the hospital since Friday with pneumonia, fluid on the lungs, swollen lymph nodes, congestive heart failure, and a mass.
3. Pray for a woman in her 80s who broke her hip last night. She used to be close to Jesus but has fallen away. She lives with extreme depression and a troubled marriage. Please pray for the restoration of her relationship with Jesus and her husband, and for healing for her health.
4. Pray for an elderly woman whose husband passed away the day before our big snow storm. After his passing, she was without power for almost a week. She is really struggling physically and emotionally.
5. Pray for a man who was hospitalized for trouble breathing.
6. Please pray for peace, healing and comfort for a man dealing with severe headaches and disorientation. He is waiting to have a CT scan done of his head.
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
1. Please pray for a five-year-old girl who came home from school with a really bad headache, her parents and doctors are still in the process of figuring out what has happened.
2. Please pray for a woman who is in desperate need of a lung transplant.
3. Please pray for a woman who lost her job unexpectedly.
4. Please pray for a woman who is suffering from a back injury.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who has been hospitalized for almost a week with septic E. Coli. She had to have part of her intestines removed and faces a long recovery.
Monday, February 4, 2019
1. Please pray for healing for a woman who has severe sleep issues and sleep apnea. Pray that she will be able to fall asleep and get a proper amount of sleep every day. Also for healing from anxiety about these sleep issues.