PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE REQUESTS
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
1. Please pray for a person who is living with debilitating anxiety and fear that is affecting every aspect of their life.
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is having her eyes tested today.
2. Please pray for a woman who has been having heart issues, she will go in for testing today at 3:00pm. Pray that all is revealed to the doctors, so she can begin the healing process.
Monday, September 16, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who will be having surgery on the Sep. 18th to have cancer removed from his liver.
2. Please pray for a senior man who fell and broke his back and femur bone and injured his hip.
3. Please pray for a woman who has been fighting a cold since last Thursday.
Friday, September 13, 2019
1. Please pray for a young girl who is being bullied at school because of her weight and the teachers and staff are doing nothing about it.
2. Prayer is asked for a woman who is being indecisive about attending tomorrows women’s conference.
3. ***PRAISE REPORT*** Some time ago we had prayed for a man that was in an airplane crash with his daughter. He has finished all of medical procedures and treatments he needed and is doing well. He has moved to Idaho and is working towards becoming a commercial airline pilot.
4. Prayer for healing is asked for a woman that has cancer that doctors are unable to treat. Thankfully, the family has faith in the Lord and knows that He is the Great Healer.
5. Please pray for a woman currently in the hospital with kidney problems. Her doctor is having a hard time making a diagnosis.
6. A man is asking for prayer today. He is undergoing a colonoscopy and is a little unsettled about it because of the problems a friend of his had after undergoing one. Please pray that his mind will be calm and that everything with go smoothly and be totally routine.
Monday, September 9, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is feeling spiritually depleted; her brother has two months to live, her son is in prison, and she has his 2-1/2 year daughter (she goes to court for her on Monday). Please pray that the Lord of all comfort will comfort her and gives her strength to continue; she desperately wants to hear God’s voice in all of these things.
2. Please pray for a woman who has been sick for a few weeks.
3. Please pray for a man and his family to come to know the Lord.
4. Please pray for a family that is dealing with a lot of disagreements and conflict.
5. Please pray for an expectant mother and her unborn baby, they are on their way to UC Davis for further testing.
Friday, September 6, 2019
1. Please pray for a young boy who has an infection of some kind. He has started taking antibiotics while they try and figure out a more exact diagnosis.
Thursday, September 5, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for an older woman who is not absorbing protein properly in her body. Her condition is causing her to lose weight too quickly.
2. Please pray for a man that has been battling cancer for several years. He was taken to the ER after he fell and the bleeding from the wound wouldn’t stop.
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
1. Please pray for a man with Stage 4 melanoma and a brain tumor. He has been having extreme headaches and slurred speech caused by a fluid buildup on the brain. Please pray for healing, peace, mercy, and comfort for him and for his family. Also, pray for his mom who is his primary caregiver, she doesn’t know Jesus and is trying to rely on her own strength to get through this.
2. Please pray for a man who is battling with depression, anxiety, and panic attacks.
3. Please pray for a man who was taken in for emergency gall bladder surgery this morning.
4. Pray for a woman who is flying to see her first grandchild in San Diego. This is her first flight ever! Please pray that fear doesn’t rob her of the joy that is ahead of her as it has so many other times in her life.
5. Update* The man that we prayed for yesterday that was having a knee replacement and toe surgery is home and doing well. Please continue to pray for healing.
Monday, September 3, 2019
1. Please pray for a young woman who a rare blood disease and is now having headaches and dizziness daily.
2. Please pray for a man who is having a knee replacement and toe surgery on September the 4th.
3 Please pray for a young woman who has been very ill. Her mother fears she has contracted malaria while in the Dominican Republic.
Friday, August 30, 2019
1. Please pray for a young man who is fighting lung cancer.
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
1. Please pray for a young man whose father has schizophrenia and lives in another state. He is trying to get him help but it’s challenging being an out-of-state family member trying to navigate mental health assistance from so far away.
2. Please pray for healing for a woman with ulcerative sores on her leg.
3. Please pray for a young man who was injured in a shooting in July. He has had numerous surgeries but his doctors do not know why he isn’t healing as he should be. Please pray for God’s wisdom and guidance for his caregivers and peace for him and his family as they deal with the shooting through the justice system.
4. Prayer is asked for an older woman that had a stroke and lost a lot of her memory including being able to recognize her family. Her adult children are unsure of the next steps to take in her care and treatment. Please pray that the Lord would open her mind back up and that the children would have both patience and the wisdom about what to do next.
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
1. Please pray for a man and his family. He had a tumor on his brain removed a few months back and was thought to be cleared of cancer. Doctors just found that is has metastasized to his lungs. Please pray for strength and healing for him and his family as they fight this again.
2. Please pray for a family who is without AC.
3. Please pray for traveling mercies for a woman driving home, she is in New Mexico now.
Monday, August 26, 2019
1. Please pray for traveling mercies for a family that is traveling home to Tanzania today.
2. Please pray for a young man who has been placed in a facility.
3. Please pray for a man and his family, he has cancer and is not expected to live.
4. Please pray for a woman who was taken to the hospital this morning.
Friday, August 23, 2019
1. Please pray for a Christian woman in Reno who had brain surgery; Doctors discovered 8 tumors and removed the largest; it was cancerous. Please pray for healing and wisdom in deciding how to go forward with treatment and peace for her and the family.
2. Please pray for a man who has lived with a brain tumor for many years, his health has been declining and he is now in critical condition.
Thursday, August 22, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for an older woman that was rushed to the emergency room this morning.
2. Please pray for a woman undergoing a biopsy this morning.
3. Please pray for a 94 year old man who had a feeding tube inserted today and is now bleeding from the stomach.
4. Prayer is asked for all of the families who have had to evacuate because of the Mountain Fire. Please also pray for the firefighters and first responders.
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is recovering from surgery to remove melanoma from her leg. The surgical wound is infected and not healing as quickly as her doctor would like.
2. Please pray for a woman who had breast cancer a few years ago. Now the cancer is back and may be in other places. Please pray the cancer is localized in one place and pray for healing.
3. Please pray for a woman who will be having biopsies on two breast masses on Friday. She has a close family history of breast cancer and is praying for negative results as well as peace in her heart and complete healing.
4. Pray for comfort for the family of a man who passed away yesterday–they are believers.
Monday, August 19, 2019
1. A wife is asking for prayer for her husband he has not been to church in almost two years. Please pray that the Lord will remind him of his presence and bring him back into fellowship.
2. Please pray for a man who was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis over a year ago. He was given 2 years. His health is declining and he now has an oxygen tank; he is sick and in pain every single day. He is a fairly new Christian and struggles in his walk. Please pray for healing and that his quality of life improves.
3. Please pray for a 4-year-old little girl going in for valve replacement open-heart surgery this morning. She has a seriously compromised system and this is a very risky surgery for her.
4. Please pray for healing for a man who is in a lot of pain due to shingles.
5. Please pray for healing for a man who is in recovery after a very complicated surgery.
6. Please pray for a woman, a cyst/growth was recently found near her pancreas and she has a dilated bile duct. She went for a CT Scan this morning. Please pray for peace as well as a complete healing.
7. Please pray for a man who had a tumor removed a few years ago, he just found out that the tumor has returned and is twice as big. Doctors can not operate until the tumor is smaller. Pray for comfort for him and his family as they fight this again and complete healing.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
1. Please pray for a 35-year old woman who was born with spina bifida; she is having surgery today to remove a bone from a nerve in her spine to help her walk better.
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
1. Please pray for a young man who is trying to turn his life around. He is in need of a steady job and a place to live.
2. Please pray for healing for a man who just had a hip replacement, and for wisdom for him as he goes through physical therapy.
3. Please pray that all goes well for a woman who is having a tree cut down today.
4. Please pray for healing and pain control for a woman who has an infection in her leg.
5. Please pray for a woman who has severe vertigo.
6. Please pray for a woman who was put on crutches today for a groin/leg injury. She is supposed to be flying out of the country tomorrow morning.
7. Pray for safe travel for two 20-year old girls who are driving to Portland/Seattle for 4 days by themselves–they leave on Sunday.
Monday, August 12, 2019
1. Please pray for a man and his son who were exposed to asbestos. They will be going in for treatment and testing tomorrow.
2. A wife is asking for prayer for her husband who has been diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis (a rare autoimmune disorder that weakens muscles). Please pray for healing and wisdom for this family.
Friday, August 9, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for traveling mercies for a couple traveling back to Redding from the east coast. Flights are being delayed and they may miss connections that they need to get back home.
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who has prostate cancer, he will be going in for knee surgery today.
2. Please pray for a woman who has a fear of flying, she will be flying to see her new grandchild.
3. Please pray for peace, comfort, and wisdom for a family.
4. Please pray for healing for a man who has shingles.
5. Please pray for a young man who is in the police academy, going through intense memorizing, and testing, he’s asking for prayer for ability to focus and be disciplined. Pray also for good sleep for him.
Monday, August 5, 2019
1. Please pray for the Lord to open doors for a man looking for work.
2. Please pray for clarity of mind for a woman.
3. Please pray for a young man who was burned severely with hot water last night and is in the hospital. Please also pray that the Lord might use this accident to draw the young man nearer to Him.