PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE REQUESTS
FRIDAY, JULY 19, 2019
1. ***Christian man fell off a ladder and injured knee will need surgery. Please pray for healing and wisdom in deciding on treatment.
Thursday, July 18, 2019
1. ***Update #7 from 7-11-19*** Please pray for healing. The man that was burned checked himself out of the hospital against medical advice.
2. ***Update #3 from 7/15/19*** Please continue to pray for healing for this young man. He has had multiple operations in the last week and is not healing well.
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
1. Please pray for a family that has been dealing with medical issues. Mom has been in the hospital for a few weeks, and the daughter is going in for MRI today. Please pray for healing, strength, and comfort for them as they figure out how to take care of one another.
Monday, July 15, 2019
1. Please pray for clarity of mind for a woman and for wisdom for her caregiver. Also, pray for them regarding medical bills.
2. ** Update** The man that we prayed for on Thursday that was having a feeding tube placed has gone home to be with the Lord. Please pray for comfort for his family.
3. Please pray for a young man who was airlifted to UC Davis last week. Please pray for healing, his wounds are not healing on their own.
4. Please pray for a woman and her family, she is 3 months pregnant, doctors believe the baby is not developing properly.
5. Please pray for a woman who needs to have surgery on her elbow. Please pray for pain relief for her.
Thursday, July 11, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for a man that is going to have a feeding tube placed today. Please pray that he is not discouraged by this and that he doesn’t get a feeling of “giving up”.
2. Please pray for a woman that is having a liver biopsy done today that it be clear and not show any additional issues.
3. Please pray for a man that is dealing with mental health issues and stopped taking his medications. He’s currently on life support and the family is very concerned about his health.
4. Please pray for an older man who is visiting family out of state and had a stroke.
5. Prayer is asked for a person that is dealing with major family issues.
6. Please pray for a man that has cancer and is currently on hospice. He doesn’t know the Lord and prayer is asked that the Father would draw the man near to Him.
7. Please pray for a man who was working on his car when it caught fire and burned him in the arm/shoulder area severely enough that he was airlifted to UC Davis for treatment.
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
1. Please pray for healing for a man with stage-4 melanoma that has spread throughout his body. He is undergoing radiation to slow the spread of cancer but it’s leaving him feeling completely exhausted. He is married with 4 young kids and wants to enjoy as much quality time as possible.
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who has been having mini-strokes, he is having a hard time swallowing and my need to be intubated. Please pray that he has no more strokes and that he is placed in a good rehab facility.
2. Please pray for a family that had suspicious activity in their backyard while they were out of town and are requesting prayer for safety for their home.
Monday, July 8, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who was diagnosed with brain cancer, he had surgery on the 5th of July. Please keep his wife and 3 children in your prayers as well.
2. Please pray for a man who is struggling financially to provide for his young son. He is employed but not making enough to pay the bills.
3.**Praise report** A man would like to praise the Lord for turning his life around!
4. Please pray for a woman who will be going in for a biopsy on Thursday.
5. Please pray for a man whose car was hit by a drunk driver. He is in the hospital now, doctors are saying he is may need 3 to 4 months to recover.
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
1. Please pray for a couple that sustained major injuries in a car accident last night. Pray that the Lord will carry them through surgery and a lengthy recovery process.
2. Pray for a young man who is addicted to illegal prescription pills. He is shutting himself off from his friends and family and they are very concerned about him.
Monday, July 1, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for healing for a woman dealing with heart issues.
2. Please pray for a young man who was burned severely with hot water last night and is in the hospital. Please also pray that the Lord might use this accident to draw the young man nearer to Him.
Thursday, June 27, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for traveling mercies for an older couple that is going out of town today for a week.
2. ***Praise report*** A family that was the victim of a crime have been praying that the man who committed the crimes would not be released early from jail. The parole board denied his request and the family is very relieved.
3. Traveling mercies are asked for a family that is leaving on a trip Saturday.
4. Please pray for a woman that had some moles removed the other day, one of which came back cancerous. She is waiting to hear from an oncologist about what will happen next.
5. Prayer is asked for the LCC team that is serving in Mexico this week. They are battling the enemy on several fronts and are asking for prayer as they continue to serve the people there.
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman whose husband was killed in a traffic accident last night while they were on vacation. She was seriously injured in the accident and is hospitalized in another state. Pray for peace and healing for her and that her family will be able to get a flight to see her today.
2. Pray for a man whose 93-year old mother passed away. Her funeral is next Tuesday.
3. Pray for a woman who is recovering from spinal fusion surgery.
4. Pray for a woman who was recently widowed and is having breathing problems. She had an echocardiogram test on Monday and is anxious about what the results will be.
5. Pray for a toddler who is feverish after being bitten (the family doesn’t know what bit him). Pray that Jesus will give his doctor wisdom in identifying the bite and the best way to treat him.
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
1. Please continue to pray for the woman with a broken arm (#1 from 6/21/19). The arm she broke is the same arm that she recently had major surgery on and the two injuries are making for complicated healing. Pray for rest and peace for her and wisdom for the doctors treating both injuries.
2. Pray for a woman who was stung by carpenter bees. She had a severe reaction which caused cellulitis and is affecting her diabetes.
3. Pray for healing for a woman who has a slipped disc in her back.
4. Pray for our Mexico Mission Team as they minister to the people of Mexico.
Friday, June 21, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for healing for a woman that is dealing with a broken arm.
2. Please pray for a man that fell off a ladder and has severe bruising but thankfully no broken bones.
3. Prayer is asked for a woman that broke her leg.
Thursday, June 20, 2019
1. Please pray for a man in the hospital having heart issues. His heart is weakening and doctors are hesitant to do anything surgically and want to try different medications. Please pray for healing for him and for wisdom and clarity for the doctors treating him.
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
1. Please pray for safety for a family that is leaving in 3 weeks for the Dominican Republic.
2. Please pray for a 5-year old boy who was just diagnosed with cancer.
3. Please pray for a man with a long history of heart disease who is having a heart stent put in on Thursday.
4. ***Praise Report/Update on #1 from 6/18/19*** Her surgery went well and she is expected to be released from the hospital in a couple of days!
5. Prayer is asked for a woman that was in an accident and testing found several nodules on her thyroid. She is going back to the doctor on Monday for further testing.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is having back surgery. Pray for wisdom for the doctors.
2. Please pray for a woman that fell and is still sore. Complete healing.
3. Please pray for all the kids, leaders, support staff at Triumph Camp!
4. Please pray for a woman who is home from rehab. Pray for strength as she continues to heal. Also, pray for peace for her son.
5. Please pray for a woman who is pregnant for the first time. Pray for a healthy baby and mom.
6. Pray for an elderly couple who is traveling to Oklahoma. Safe travels.
7. Pray for a family who is walking through a divorce. For protection over the kids with the mom and boyfriend. Mom struggles with drugs & alcohol. Pray for wisdom for the dad.
Monday, June 17, 2019
1. Please pray for a man that has been in the hospital and the doctors are still trying to figure out what is going on with his health issues. Please pray for clarity and wisdom for the doctors and healing for this man as he deals with multiple health issues.
Friday, June 14, 2019
1. Please pray for a young family that had a baby born 2 months early and the mother is experiencing a number of health complications from the pregnancy.
Thursday, June 13, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for a man that fell and injured his shoulder.
2. Please pray for a man that is having issues with his blood that is causing problems with other organs in his body.
3. Please pray for a woman and her children as she deals with a husband that is verbally abusive.
4. Prayer is asked for a woman in the hospital with a mass in her throat. A biopsy was just done but she won’t know the results for several days.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
1. Please pray for a person who is concerned because they haven’t heard from two people in a long while.
2. Pray for the family of a 19-year old boy who died from an overdose.
3. Pray for a Christian man who needs a lifesaving heart procedure.
4. Please pray for a 5-month old, baby boy with breathing problems. He is being sent to UC Davis.
5. Please pray for a woman who fell and broke her left hip and wrist.
6. Please pray for a mom with two small children whose melanoma cancer has been in remission for 1-1/2 years. She is going to UCSF for scans and blood work today. Please pray that she is CURED.
7. Please pray for physical and emotional strength for a woman who is caring for her husband who is in the later stages of Parkinson’s disease. Pray that God will guide her in finding a reliable part-time, in-home caregiver to help relieve some of her stress.
8. Pray for a woman who was raised in a Christian home but has made many life-altering decisions that have left her feeling broken. Pray that God will give her strength and a sign to begin moving in the right direction again. She is also searching for friends to support, help, and love her.
9. Pray for peace for a woman whose cancer has spread to the point that she is unable to eat or drink and is in a lot of pain.
10. Pray for a young woman who has injured her back. She is in terrible pain and is unable to stand for more than 30-seconds without crippling pain. So far the doctors have not been able to figure out what is wrong or how to treat it.
11. A woman is asking for prayer for her back. She is preparing to have surgery on it on June 19th.
12. Please pray for healing for a young girl that is 9 years old. She has numerous enlarged organs and her parents are trying to get an appointment to see a specialist. Please pray for the parents as well during this frightening time.
Friday, June 7, 2019
1. Please pray for a young woman who serves at a church in Texas. She was just told that the baby she is carrying has medical problems and will be in the NICU for at least 2-3 months after it is born.
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who has been running from the LORD since his dad passed away. Also pray for two individuals to know the love of God and rest in Him. Pray that they will be awakened, come to their senses, turn, and come back to their heavenly Father.
2. Pray for a young man who is a new Marine and not allowed to leave the military compound for a month. He’s dealing with disappointment over his job duty being changed and struggling with new environmental issues; he needs to find a good church family where he’s stationed. Also please pray for all of the Marines as there is a high rate of suicide.
3. Pray for two people who are in an un-Godly relationship. Pray for their salvation.
4. Pray for a woman who just filed for emergency guardianship of her granddaughter. The child’s Dad is in prison and she is not safe with her mother.
5. Pray for a couple who have been caring for an aging relative for the past 10-years. It has reached the point that they need to find a long-term care facility for him. Please pray that God will open doors and guide them to the best place for him.
6. UPDATE-PRAISE REPORT: The young man who was falsely accused of being involved in a crime had his hearing yesterday and all charges were dismissed.
7. Pray for a family who is moving across the country this week to a new home on the East Coast. Pray for traveling mercies for their family and that the will find a good church family and friends in their new town.
8. Pray for a woman who has a lot of pain in her jaw due to the stress of her job right now.
9. Pray for HBC this weekend!
10. Prayer is asked for a young woman who is newly married and struggling to keep her young family together.
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is returning home after cracking her pelvis. Pray for an easy adjustment and continued physical and emotional healing.
2. Please pray for a family who is struggling financially.
3. Prayer is asked for a young man who is charged with taking part in a criminal act, but he wasn’t there when the crime occurred. There is a hearing today about it. Please pray that the truth would be revealed to all.