PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE REQUESTS
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
1. Please pray for a young man who is struggling with depressing due to the loss of his father. Pray that the Lord would stir in his heart and that he would run to the Lord during this time.
Monday, December 11, 2017
1. Please pray for a woman who is in the hospital, doctors are trying to get her strong enough, so she can go in for a major surgery. Pray for wisdom for the hospital staff and for healing for her.
2.Pray for the Lord peace and comfort to be on a family that has had a troubling week. Grandpa has had a heart attack, and his son had a very bad fall, causing a head injury. The son had to be sent down south for treatment. Please pray for healing for both men, and for the Lords love to draw this family to Him.
3. Please pray for a son and his mother. The son will be coming home from mercy’s hospice center. Please pray for strength for his mother and for comfort and healing for the son.
4. Please pray for a young man who is having knee surgery this morning.
5. Please pray for a woman, her adult son pass away suddenly. Please pray for travel mercies and peace and comfort for the whole family during this time.
6. Pray for a woman who is recovering from a head injury, she is need of a doctor that can help with her head injury and her thyroid. Pray that the Lord would lead her to the right person.
7. Please continue to pray for the health of a man who is struggling with balance issues. Please pray that his family would return to the Lord.
8. Please pray that a man will continue on the road to recovery.
9. A wife is asking for healing for her husband, he is struggling with congestive heart failure. Please pray for healing and wisdom during this time.
10. Please continue to pray for a woman’s adult daughter. She is homeless and has disappeared again. Please pray that she is safe and that she reaches out to her mother.
11. Please pray for a woman and her husband to be healed from back pain. Also, pray that the husband would come to know Jesus and that the Lord would help the woman with her emotions issues.
12. Pleas pray for a woman’s god-son to come back to the Lord.
Friday, December 8, 2017
1. Please be in prayer for a woman with a rare type of melanoma on her forehead. She currently has a PET scan and MRI scheduled for next week to determine the extent of the melanoma. Please pray for healing as well as wisdom for the doctors that are overseeing her care.
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
1. Please pray for a 22-year-old young lady. She is a recent graduate of Humboldt State College and has been missing from her apartment since November 25th. Left behind were her keys, cell phone, purse, and car. The police are considering this a crime and her family is distraught!
2. Prayers are asked for a woman who is at Marquis undergoing rehab after an operation. Please pray that her recovery is quick and that she is completely healed.
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
1. Pray for a 14-year-old that has run away from home. Please pray to keep him safe from predators and that the Lord would bring him home safely.
2. Please pray for a man who will have surgery on his ankle tomorrow. Pray that the Lord will guide the hands and thoughts of the doctors, and for the area to heal properly.
Monday, December 4, 2017
1. Please pray for God’s mercy upon three teenagers from broken homes, struggling with behavior problems, and confusion. May the Lord to deliver and save.
2.Please pray for healing for a young man: He lost his dad to cancer. Pray for deliverance from depression, confusion, & addiction. (The medication makes him withdraw) May the Lord give him hope & purpose in Jesus.
3. Please, pray for a woman who has experienced the loss of her dad; broken relation… May the LORD stir in her and channel her love toward her Savior Jesus… Thank you
4. Please pray for a woman: the Lord’s grace upon her: minister to the deep places in her heart, help her to know the peace and healing grace in Jesus. And to rest in God’s love.
5. Please pray for a woman who has breast cancer and will be having surgery. Her lymph nodes will need to be removed, but there is no evidence of metastasis.
6. Pray for a mother and her son, the son is using drugs, and his mother seems lost. Please pray that they come to know the love of the Lord.
7. Please keep your 911 dispatchers for Shasta County in your prayers. This is a very difficult time of year for them.
8. Please continue to pray for a woman looking for a home. Also pray for her finances, and physical and mental health.
Friday, December 1, 2017
1. Please pray for a young woman that has been experiencing stabbing pains in her stomach/abdomen area and is in severe pain. They are going to the doctor this morning and are asking for prayer for the pain to be relieved and for wisdom for the doctor treating her and an accurate diagnosis be given.
2. A woman is asking for prayer for her son who was electrocuted and given opiates to help treat his pain after the accident. He has now become addicted to them and his addiction is growing. Please pray that the Lord intercedes in his life and releases him from his addiction.
Thursday, November 30, 2017
1. Please pray for traveling mercies for a couple traveling from Redding back to their home in Arkansas. This is the last leg of a long trip that’s taken them around the country.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
1. Please pray for a woman who has been quite ill for a while with thyroid and blood issues. She is having an ultrasound done on December 6th and asking for prayer that there be no cancer and that she is healed.
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
1. Please pray for a woman who was in the ER last night with Heart palpitations, sweating, shaking, and possible spinal fluid leak.
2. Please pray for a woman who was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. Through this process, she has grown closer to the Lord and has been reaching out for prayer, and hearing the Lord speak into her life. Please pray that she continues to seek the Lords will for her life, and for healing for her brain tumor.
Monday, November 27, 2017
1. Please pray for a man who was traveling over the holiday weekend, he has been hospitalized with fluid on his lungs.
2. Please continue to pray for a woman who is in need of a home, money, and better health.
3. Pray for a couple that are both unemployed, and in need of good jobs.
4. Pray for a man who is struggling with kidney and liver failure. Please keep his family in your prayers as well.
5. Please pray for a woman who has recently lost her husband, and is looking for a new church.
6. Please pray for a woman who is traveling, and is having health problems.
7. Praise report! A grandmother would like to praise the Lord that her granddaughter has been in rehab for 3 months.
8. A woman would like to thank everyone for their prayers, she has been seeking prayer for her two brothers that were diagnosed with cancer. She is happy to report that one brother has had no new cancer cells develop, and will complete treatment in March. Her other brother will be going in on Dec. 3rd to determine a treatment plan for his condition. Please continue to keep this family in your prayers.
9. Please pray over our son. He is going through a rough stage in life and in his last year of high school. He hasn’t been making very good choices and is battling with some depression. Please continue to pray over him with his dad and I.
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
1. Please pray for a woman that has multiple health issues and having to wait for appointments that are months out. She is having surgery to remove her gallbladder tomorrow. Please pray for the operation and the doctors doing the procedure and for peace for this woman during this time.
2. Please be in prayer for a woman who had a heart attack and had to have surgery. Please pray that there are no complications or infections and for His healing touch to be on her and give her comfort, strength and peace.
3. Prayers are asked for a woman who has had a migraine the has lasted several days straight. Please pray for healing and wisdom for the doctors treating her.
4. Please pray for healing of a person’s foot and ankle injury.
Monday, November 20, 2017
1. Please pray for healing for a woman’s knee, and that she would listen and follow God’s call on her life. She has just applied to YWAM Montana.
2. Praise report! A woman’s ankle is healing well, she is thankful for all the prayer she has received.
3. Please pray for a woman who has been suffering with pain in her neck.
4. Please pray for a family that the enemy is trying to cause division within, and lead their kids away from the Lord.
5. Pray for a woman who is wrestling with a big decision concerning her church.
6. Please join with a family in prayer for their son who is currently homeless, and suicidal. He has turned his back on the Lord.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
1. Prayers are needed for a woman that is in a coma. Please pray for healing and for guidance and wisdom for the doctors taking care of her.
2. Please pray for a man who has been fighting bladder cancer and is dealing with constant infections and fevers in his body. Please pray for complete healing for this man and relief from the pain it is causing him.
3. Please pray for a woman who is dealing with multiple health issues at once and testing is providing no help to the doctors in making a diagnosis of her condition. Please pray that her problem(s) be made clear to the doctors and that she be healed.
4. Urgent prayers are asked for a young boy who was shot yesterday in Corning. He has to have heart surgery to repair damage done by the bullets. Pray for his healing and that his family be comforted during this stressful time.
5. Be in prayer for a daughter who has walked away from the Lord and is now living in the world. Pray that the Lord will knock on the door of her heart and show her about the truths she once believed in.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
1. Please pray for families in Red Bluff, that they would lean on the promises of God today.
Monday, November 13, 2017
1. Please pray for a court hearing that will take place today 11/13/2017
2. Pray for a lady that is having eye surgery today.
3. Please pray for a man who has undergone surgery to have a pacemaker inserted, pray for the Lord to keep him calm, and for him to be placed in the right rehab for his condition.
4. Please pray for a woman who is having test run today.
5. Pray for a woman who has been hospitalized with a heart problem and has been having seizures. Pray for healing and wisdom concerning rehab.
6. Pray for a woman who is having a lot of family problems. She is going through divorce, and her husband is currently very sick and has been hospitalized. Please pray for Gods will to be done on November 30th.
7. Pray for a woman who is looking for a place to live.
8.Please pray for a Christian couple where the husband revealed to his wife he fell out of love three years ago and wants her to move out. There are children involved and he wants the house and to keep half of the kids…two of which are their own, some are adopted and some are foster children. She wants to keep their 25 year marriage.
9. Please pray for a man who is having tightness in his chest, he will learn tomorrow whether he needs to have surgery or not.
10. Please pray for salvation and healing for a woman’s brother that has just learned he has pancreatic cancer.
11. Pray for a woman who will be going to the dentist, she struggles with anxiety.
Thursday, November 9, 2017
1. Please continue to be in prayer for #3 from yesterday. They are still trying to find a diagnosis for this woman. Please keep her elderly parents in your prayers as well.
2. Please pray for a man who went in to the doctor for a routine visit only to be told he was having a heart attack and was rushed to the hospital. Please pray for healing for this man.
3. Prayers are asked for a woman that is going in to the dentist to have major work done. She has severe anxiety when leaving the house and has been putting this appointment off for a long time. Please pray for the love of the Lord to wash over her and help her to be relaxed and put her mind at ease.
4. Please pray for a woman that has a form of macular degeneration. She had surgery today to try and save/restore her vision. Prayers are asked for her healing and the restoration of her sight and for wisdom and the Lord’s hand on the doctors overseeing her care.
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
1. Urgent prayers are needed for a woman who has been in the hospital with liver failure. She was on life support and stabilized then taken off life support. She started coughing up blood and the family has been told that there is nothing more they can do for this woman. Please pray for strength and comfort for the family and that the Lord’s peace and love would wash over this woman.
2. Please pray for a woman who recently had to have a pacemaker put in. She had no history of heart issues and it was very sudden. She is asking for prayer for not only her health but for the doctors overseeing her care, that all treatment be necessary and that His will be done.
3. Prayers are asked for a young woman with mental disabilities. She was taken to the ER last night with severe pain but the doctors are unable to diagnose her. Please pray for guidance for the doctors taking care of her and for peace for her elderly parents and the stress this is causing in her family.
4. Prayers needed for a man undergoing eye surgery on November 15th. The doctors are unsure of how successful they can be. Please pray that they have the Lord’s guidance in the operating room to restore this man’s sight. Please pray also for full and complete healing of his injury.
5. Please pray for a man that is going to have open heart surgery. Pray for healing for the man and guidance and wisdom for the doctors.
6. Please pray for a woman who is in constant agonizing pain. She can’t find any relief from it and needs very expensive treatment. Please pray for God’s help over this and the other issues that are happening in her life right now.
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
1. Pray for safe travel for a family who is flying home to the East Coast today.
2. A married couple is refinancing their home. Please pray that they would not have any complications and that God’s Will for their financial provision will prevail.
3. Update #8 from 11/6/17 – The man had a successful surgery and doctors are considering allowing him to go home for a few days. Please pray for peace for him and his wife, who will be his primary caregiver at home.
4. Pray for an older man had to have a blood transfusion yesterday. His doctors cannot tell where the bleeding is coming from and this is his second transfusion in the past few weeks.
Monday, November 6, 2017
1. Please pray for a woman who was just diagnosed with a heart condition, she has a valve that is not working properly. Pray for the peace of the Lord to calm her fears, and healing for her heart.
2. Pray for a man who has to go to U.C. Davis for test on his liver.
3. Pray for a woman’s daughter that is looking for a job. Also, pray that her whole family would walk closer with the Lord, and for salvation for those that still don’t know the love of the Lord.
4. A woman is asking for prayer for the Lord to reveal truth, calm fears, and provide guidance to her; for the Lord’s Will to be done in her life.
5. Please pray for God’s will to be done at Care Net.
6. Please pray for a man who has had two back surgeries that are not healing properly due to a few falls. He is also dealing with vertigo and other medical problems. Please pray for healing.
7. Pray for a woman’s adult daughter that was found unconscious last night. Please pray for God’s Will to be done and for healing for this young lady.
8. Please continue to pray for the man who was in a horrible plane crash, he is going into surgery at 4 o’clock today. Pray for wisdom for medical staff and against infection.
9.Pray for a woman who is hoping to move back to Redding to be with family. She is praying for the financial resources to make the move possible, and an affordable place to live.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
1. Prayers needed for a young woman that is in a lot of pain and feeling nauseated for the last several weeks. She is physically and emotionally exhausted and is asking for the Lord’s wisdom and guidance.
2. Please pray for a woman who recently broke her ankle. While recovering and recuperating she developed pneumonia. Pray for her full and complete healing and that she receives the proper and most effective care from the doctors treating her.