PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE REQUESTS
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
1. Please pray for an elderly woman who has to take a test at DMV today so that she can continue driving. She is nervous about it and needs some reassurance that everything will be okay.
2. Please pray for a woman dealing with an ever-increasing amount of hostility at her job. The situation is complicated but please pray for unity in her workplace and that the Lord would protect her from any spiritual attacks that she may come under.
3. ***Update*** Please continue to pray for healing for a young child that had a tooth infection that spread to the rest of his body. He had his trach tube removed this morning and is doing much better. There is a chance he may be released from the hospital before the weekend.
4. Please continue to pray for healing and strength for a woman who has been in the hospital for issues with her bowel and kidney stones. The first procedure for her bowel was successful but she needs to recover from that before the doctors can treat her kidney stones.
5. Please pray for healing and pain relief for a man that fell and has a possible cracked rib.
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
1. Please pray for a man who is having triple bypass surgery today. Please pray for healing for him and strength for his family.
2. Please pray for a man who has already had surgery on his foot, and is scheduled for a second one. Pray for healing for him and wisdom for the doctors.
3. Please pray for a young man who is back in the hospital with medical complications.
Monday, April 23, 2018
1. Please pray for a man who has two cysts in his stomach. Pray for complete healing and against generational colon cancer in this family.
2. Please pray for a woman to find a home.
3. Please pray for three brothers that have walked away from the Lord.
4. Please pray for a man to get a job, and be reliable.
5. Please pray for a man who is having bypass surgery today.
6. Please pray for a young woman who has a rare blood disease and is fighting for her life.
7. Please pray for a young man who is not a Christian to come to know the Lord. He is dealing with deep depression.
8. Please pray for a man dealing with mental and physical issues.
9. Please pray for healing for a woman that is having medical issues.
10. Please pray for a woman that has been passing out, she is currently having tests run to get to the source. Pray for wisdom for the doctors and healing for her.
11. **Update** The two-year-old child we prayed for on April the 8this back in the hospital. Please continue to pray for healing for her and strength and wisdom for her family.
12. Please pray for a woman that had a medical procedure done today, she is feeling better. Please pray for continued healing.
13. Please pray for everyone that is struggling with the head and chest cold that is going around.
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
1. Please pray for healing and strength an older couple as they both battle illnesses. He is just getting over pneumonia and she has a cold/flu bug that is going around.
2. Please continue to pray for healing for a woman battling an infection in her body. She has been in and out of the hospital but is now on antibiotics.
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
1. **Praise Report** The young man that we prayed for yesterday had surgery this morning on his infected tooth, and doctors were able to clean up the infection and pull the tooth.
2. **Praise Report** the woman that we prayed for yesterday that had a mass removed is cancer free.
Monday, April 16, 2018
1. A father is asking for prayer for his three sons. Please pray that they would all come back to the Lord and that the Lord would not leave them alone.
2. Please pray for complete healing for a man who has had back surgery. Pray that his children would return to Jesus and that his wife would grow in her relationship with the Lord.
3. Pray for a man who is deaf in his left ear.
4. Please pray for the Lord to heal a man who has been having back pain, and give him wisdom on how to move forward. Also, pray that his family would grow closer to the Lord.
5. Please pray for a mother of five that has been diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer that has spread to her liver and lungs. Pray for a miracle!
6. Pray for a woman who is struggling with a UTI.
7. Please pray for a woman who has health issues and is in a lot of pain.
8. Please pray for a family that has had a very difficult week. Pray that the Lord would give strength, rest and peace to this family as they walk through this time.
9. Please pray for a man who fell and broke his hip this weekend. Pray that the doctors are able to get his blood pressure under control so they can begin working on his hip.
10. Please pray for a young man who had a tooth infection that has caused several medical issues. He has been admitted to the hospital to stop the infection. Please pray for healing for him, and strength for his family.
11. Please pray for a woman who is having a mass removed today. Pray that the Lord covers this family as they walk through this season.
12. Please pray for a woman who has pancreatic cancer that has spread to other organs. Please pray for her comfort and becoming closer to Jesus before meeting him.
13. Please pray for a man that will be going in for a biopsy on Thursday to rule out prostate cancer. His family is asking us to pray against cancer.
Friday, April 13, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman who was taken to the ER early this morning. She has a very large kidney stone and the doctors are working on the best way to get rid of it. Please pray for not only her health and healing but also that these expensive procedures will be covered by her insurance so that she doesn’t have to take on any additional financial burdens.
Thursday, April 12, 2018
1. Please pray for a 2-year-old child that was just taken to UC Davis. The child has an elevated red blood cell count and they think it might be cancer. Please pray for healing and for the family as they try and figure out what is going on and have to deal with this news. Also keep the doctors in your prayers as they diagnose exactly what is going on and what the best treatment would be.
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman who was diagnosed with cancer. She has an appointment on Thursday to discuss treatment options. Please pray for her health and healing.
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
1. Prayer is asked for a man dealing with several health problems and was just diagnosed with prostate cancer. Please pray for strength and healing for him as well as for wisdom for the doctors as they diagnose exactly how severe it is and the best treatment options.
2. Please pray for healing and strength for a man who has been sick for a couple of months and was diagnosed with pneumonia.
3. Prayer is asked for 2 grandchildren that are currently on drugs and need to go to rehab. The Lord has opened a door that would allow them to get treatment. Please pray that they see this opening and start the healing process.
Monday, April 9, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman who is struggling with heart issues. Pray that she is able to regulate her medications.
2. Please pray for a young man to accept the Lord, and for there to be reconciliation in his relationships.
3. Please pray for a woman who is suffering from a lot of pain.
4. Please pray for continued healing for a man, and that his children would come back to the Lord.
5. Please pray for the Lord’s peace for a woman.
6. Please pray for a family that is going through some hard times.
7. Please pray for a woman’s Brain, memory, finances, home, family, and depression.
8. Please pray for the healing of a man’s liver.
9. Please pray for comfort and guidance for a family moving to a new city. Pray that they are able to find a new home church.
10. Please pray for a woman who is eight months pregnant. The baby is having some medical issue.
11. Please pray for an older woman who is having medical issues, and has a busy weekend ahead of her. Pray that the Lord gives her the strength she needs to bless those around her, and for others to come alongside and help.
Friday, April 6, 2018
1. ***UPDATE #5 from 4-2-18*** The blockage appears to be relatively minor so doctors are changing the man’s medication in the hopes that surgery won’t be necessary and will continue to monitor him. Please continue to pray for healing and comfort.
2. Please be in prayer for a man who lost his job right before Christmas and has been unable to find a job. Please pray that the Lord would open a door for him so that he can work and be released from the stress this situation is causing.
Thursday, April 5, 2018
1. A woman is asking for prayer for a friend whose sister was killed in a car accident yesterday. Please pray that hearts would be healed and for safe travels for family members and that this whole situation would bring them all closer to the Lord.
2. Please pray for a man who was diagnosed with a blood clot in his spleen back in November of 2017 and the doctors are still unsure of the proper way to treat it. It is causing him pretty severe pain. Please pray for strength and healing for him and wisdom for the doctors that are treating him.
Wednesday, April 5, 2018
1. Please pray for a little girl who just turned 9. Her parents just found out she has to have one of her kidneys removed. This little girl was in a car accident when she was 3 and is now paralyzed from the waist down. Please pray for her healing and peace for her mother.
Monday, April 2, 2018
1. ***Praise Report***A family praying for a safe home has found one!
2. Please pray for a woman who was just diagnosed with colon cancer.
3. Please pray for a sister that is struggling with sadness.
4. ***UPDATE*** Please continue to pray for the family that lost their loved one last week.
5. Please pray for a man who went to the hospital with chest pain, there is a possible blockage.
6. A hurting mother is asking for prayer for her son that is incarcerated, his appeal should be in the next 30 days. Please pray that God softens the appeal board to have her sons sentenced reduced.
Friday, March 30, 2018
1. ***UPDATE #1 3-27-18*** The man went home to be with the Lord late yesterday. Please keep the family in your prayers as a lot of them are still traveling here and having to deal with this sudden loss. Please pray that the peace, strength, and love of the Lord would wash over this family and bring them all together during this time.
2. Please pray for a man that has been dealing with severe back pain and has the flu bug that has been going around at the same time.
3. Please be in prayer for the family of another man who went home to be with the Lord.
4. Prayer is asked for one of the widows of our church who was recently robbed and beaten in her home. Prayer is asked for her healing, both emotional and physical and that she would make a complete recovery.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
1. Please pray for a widow whose only child recently committed suicide. She is a Christian but has struggled lately with her faith. Pray for her strength and that the Lord’s will be done in her life.
2. ***UPDATE #1 3-27-18*** The surgery was not successful and the man’s family must make a decision to keep him on life support or not. Please pray that the Lord’s strength and wisdom will help guide them through this time and help the family make the appropriate choices regarding his care.
3. Please pray for the family of a man who recently went Home to be with the Lord. Please pray that the family would be at peace and comforted by the fact that he isn’t in pain any longer.
4. Please be in prayer for a woman and her 2 siblings that they would be in agreement regarding the care of their elderly mother.
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
1. Please pray for an older gentleman he fell and hit his head this morning, and is in surgery now.
2. Please join us in prayer as we lift a couple dealing with medical issues up to the Lord. The family is asking for wisdom and for the truth to be reviled.
Monday, March 26, 2018
1. Please pray for three prodigal children to renew their love for Jesus.
2. Please pray for a woman who is very sick right now.
3. A family is asking for prayer. First, pray for one of their daughters, she is in the midst of great transition. Second, pray for another daughter, her husband is being deployed, she will be a single parent to four children. Finally, pray for the parents as they will be moving to Washington.
4. Pray for a father that is dying of cancer, and for his family.
5. Please pray for salvation for a family, and that the Lord heals them from a terrible cold.
6. Please pray for a family as a daughter will be giving her son her kidney this Tuesday.
7. A woman is asking for prayer for her marriage.
Thursday, Mach 22, 2018
1. Please pray for healing and the Lord’s peace and comfort for an older woman recently diagnosed with brain cancer.
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
1. A man is asking for prayer regarding his employment situation. He has been out of work since Christmas and has a really good prospective job that he feels he would be a great match for. He is asking for the Lord’s guidance and wisdom about this opportunity.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
1. Please pray for a family who has just brought their mother home on hospice care. Pray for comfort and peace for everyone as they walk this process out.
2. Please pray for a man with medical issues that is having a hard time breathing, he is at the hospital.
3. Please pray for a man who is having severe back pain and has a cold.
Monday, March 19, 2018
1. Please pray for a couple who has lost their daughter to suicide. This couple needs the comfort and peace that only our Lord can give them.
2. Please pray for a man who has had back surgery, his back has not completely healed so he will need another surgery. He is asking that the Lord heal him both spiritually and physically. Please pray God gives the surgeon knowledge and wisdom to diagnose and heal if God chooses that way.
3. A father is asking for prayer for his son and daughter. They lost their significant others abruptly and are inconsolable and devastated. They are prodigals so please pray they return to Yahweh thru Jesus. Also please pray for his daughter-in-law who is expecting their first grandchild. She has been experiencing terrible morning sickness.
4. Please pray for a young man who is homeless and living in darkness. He needs the light of Jesus in him.
5. Please pray for an 18-month-old grandson that will be getting a new kidney from his mother on March 27th. Pray for a successful transplant and working bladder for this little guy. Also, pray for family members as they come alongside during the recovery process.
6. Please pray for a mother and a son that will be undergoing surgery. The mother’s surgery is on March 23rd and the sons is on March 29th, pray for peace and comfort for this family.
7. Please pray for a mother and daughter, the mother took a bad fall and needs prayer for healing, and the daughter is asking for the strength to care for her as she recovers.
8. Pray for a woman who is suffering from stomach problems.
9. Please pray for healing and the Lords protection for a woman.
10. Please pray for a young boy, he has been admitted to the hospital with the flu B virus and abnormal blood work due to it. Please pray for healing and wisdom for the medical staff and strength for the parents.
Thursday, March 15, 2018
1. Please pray for a lady who received her last chemo treatment. Pray that she will not need any more treatments and the Doctor’s report will be showing no more cancer. Also please pray for salvation.
2. Pray for a lady having a colonoscopy today. Pray for wisdom for the Doctors and that they will find out what is wrong.
3. Pray for an elderly lady living in Lakehead that needs to travel to Redding for Dr. appointment today with the weather not being good for travel.
4. Please pray for a Christian couple needing to make a big financial decision concerning their home.
Monday, March 12, 2018
1. Please pray for healing and strength for a woman with a brain tumor. She will have an appointment soon to determine if it is still growing or if it has stopped.
2. Prayer is asked for a young man who does not know the Lord. He was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma and prayer is being asked for not only his healing but for his salvation as well.
3. Please pray for healing for a woman undergoing immunotherapy for cancer.
4. A woman is asking for prayer for her husband who is getting ready to take the written test for his commercial drivers license.
5. Please pray for a woman that has a fractured pelvis. Her daughter is asking that the Lord’s healing touch heal her and take away and pain or discomfort that she is in.
6. A woman is getting ready to take her contractors licensing exam next week and is asking for prayer that she will be successful.
7. A couple is dealing with medical issues but they are unable to find a diagnosis for what is going on. Please pray that the Lord leads them to the proper doctors who have the wisdom to be able to help them and for the Lord’s healing touch to heal them.
Friday, March 9, 2018
1. Prayer is asked for a man who recently attempted suicide as well as for his family. He is a father and husband and his family is concerned about his drug use. They are praying that the Lord would break him free of those bonds and that he would draw near to the Lord.
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
1. ***UPDATE*** #1 from 3/6/18 The boy is in surgery as of 9am. They are having to insert rods and pins in his arm to make sure that the bones heal properly. Please continue to pray for his healing and for strength for him and his family. Prayer is also asked for the doctors operating on him.
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
1. Please pray for a little boy who has broken both bones in his forearm. He sees the surgeon today to see if he will need surgery.
2. Please pray for a woman who has a spot on her pancreas.
3. Please pray for a woman who is struggling with the stomach flu.
4. Please pray for a woman who will be going in for extensive dental work tomorrow. Pray for wisdom for the dentist and Gods will to be done.
Monday, March 5, 2018
1. Please pray for a family that has unexpectedly lost a loved one.
2. Please continue to pray for a woman who took a serious fall last week. The X-ray shows no breakage, but her hip is bone on bone. Pray for healing and pain control.
3. A mother is asking for continued prayers for her adult daughter who is homeless and on drugs. Please pray that the Lord would put someone in her life that will turn her back to Jesus. Also keep this mother in your prayers, as she is broken-hearted for her child.
4. Please pray for a woman who needs a home, and that she would hear God clearly. Also, pray that her four children would come to know Jesus.
5. Please pray for the restoration of a father and his children, and for healing for the father.
6. Please pray for a man who recently had a stroke. Pray for healing for him and for hope and wisdom for his family.