PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE REQUESTS
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who has an interview this week for a position he has worked really hard for.
2. Please pray for a mom and her son, they are going through some financial hardships. Pray that she is able to find a job and keep their home.
3. Please pray for a man who had hip surgery 2 years ago that is infected, He will be going in for a second surgery. Pray for peace, comfort, successful surgery, quick healing and recovery.
4. Please pray for a young man who is running for God after the death of his father.
5. Please pray that two young ladies come to know the love of the Father.
6. Please pray for a man who is suffering from autoimmune disease.
7. Please pray for everyone affected by a cold going around Redding right now.
8. Please pray for a woman who has been dealing with extreme abdominal pain for two years. She will be going in for a colonoscopy this Friday.
9. Please pray for Israel, and everyone visiting the country.
10. Please pray for a woman who is in a lot of pain.
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for a woman who is experiencing problems breathing and is going to undergo testing for blood clots in her lungs.
Thursday, January 10, 2019
1. Please pray for an older man that had a medical procedure done yesterday and is being taken to the ER with bleeding that might be related to the procedure.
2. Please pray for a man that was involved in a motorcycle accident.
3. Please pray for housing for a woman that lost her home in the Carr fire and has been looking for a long-term place to rent and/or buy.
4. Prayer is asked for the Pastors and staff of LCC that they would be given extra strength and the guidance of the Lord as they go about their work for His Kingdom.
5. Please pray for an older couple that recently had a grandchild of theirs pass away.
6. Please be in prayer for a 2 ½ year old girl who was suffering from diabetic ketoacidosis. Please pray for the Lord’s guidance and wisdom for the family as they go forward.
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
1. Please pray for an older couple who just discovered a sewage leak on their property. Pray that they will find someone to fix it quickly and affordably.
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who had surgery back in November, her body is not healing. She will go in for exploratory surgery on Wednesday. Please pray for healing for her and for wisdom for the doctors.
2. Please pray for marriages in our community. Specifically for two older couples considering divorce.
3. Please pray for a family that needs time to reconnect in the midst of a busy season.
4. Please pray for a man who needs to have surgery to remove cancers spots.
5. Please pray for a man who will be going in for a heart cath on Friday at 7:30
Thursday, January 3, 2019
1. ***Praise Report*** About a month ago we prayed for a 10-year-old boy who was undergoing testing for possible cancer and all the tests have come back totally clear and he is okay!
2. Prayer is asked for a man that will be receiving treatment on his back within the next week to help relieve pain that he is in.
3. Please pray for a man that is getting ready to undergo a knee replacement.
Monday, December 31, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman that packed up and left her husband without any notice and for no reason. He is devastated and doesn’t know what to do next.
2. Prayer is asked for a woman currently dealing with depression and other family issues and is having a really hard time right now.
3. Please pray for the Pastors and staff of LCC against attack from the enemy as we enter a new season with a new worship Pastor and community life coordinator.
4. Please pray for healing for a young man that was struck by a drunk driver when he was broken down on the side of the road. He has had to have one leg amputated and may have to have the other leg amputated soon.
5. Prayers are asked for a child dealing with a great deal of pain in his legs/feet/hips and is being tested for cancer. Please pray that the comfort and peace of the Lord would wash over him and his family.
6. Please pray for a woman dealing with knee pain and is waiting to see be seen by her doctor about it.
7. Prayer is asked for a woman that has been in pain and is having a lot of tests run right now. Please pray for not only her healing but for wisdom for the doctors that are overseeing her care.
Thursday, December 27, 2018
1. Pray for a mom and her 3 young children that have been sick over the last several weeks.
2. Prayer is asked for a man that has lost his way. He has fallen out of touch with God and his marriage and is trying to find his way but feels hopeless.
3. Please pray for a woman that was just diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer that has metastasized to her lungs and liver as well. She is asking for prayer that she would be healed so that she can be there to raise her young children.
4. A woman is asking for prayer for her grandson who just had a seizure while their family has been on vacation. It’s the first time he’s ever had one and they are far from home at a hospital waiting on test results.
5. Please pray for a woman that is dealing with a lot of pain from bad knees. She is dealing with workman’s comp while trying to find a doctor.
6. Prayer is asked for a family dealing with personal issues right now. Please pray for peace in the family and that the truth would be shown.
7. Prayer is asked for a man that had a major stroke on December 7th. He is doing okay and is stable but he lost the vision out of his right eye and is asking for healing.
8. Please pray for a young woman that had a miscarriage over Christmas. She has been blaming herself and needs the reassurance that it is all a part of God’s plan and that the baby is with Him.
Friday, December 21, 2018
1. Prayer is asked for a man who is waiting for an appointment to have a hip replacement done.
2. Please pray for a woman that is having a hard time breathing and dealing with a lot of pain.
3. Please pray for a woman that just had a medical procedure done. The recovery time is up to 6 weeks. The surgery was a success and prayer is asked for her continued healing and that she makes a full recovery.
4. Prayers for protection and safety are asked for all of the Pastors, staff, and Elders of LCC and their families during this holiday season.
5. Please be in prayer for Christmas Eve services that will be held at the Redding Civic.
6. Please pray for traveling mercies for all the people that are going out of town to be with their families over the holidays.
7. Please pray for all those that are out and about shopping and doing more activity than usual this type of year. Pray for a little extra kindness and that everyone would have extra patience and tolerance this Christmas season and that the Light of the Lord would shine through them.
Monday, December 17, 2018
1. Prayer for healing and salvation is asked for an older woman who is dealing a severe UTI along with a stent that is leaking. She needs to be well enough before the doctors can treat the issues with her stent.
2. Please pray for healing and no infections for a man that is going to be having an operation on his knee.
3. Please pray for a younger woman that has been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic melanoma. It has spread to her lymph nodes. She has a PET scan at UC Davis on 12/19/18 and prayer is asked that the appointment would go smoothly and the doctor would have the knowledge and wisdom to know the next steps.
4. Prayer is asked for strength and healing for a man that has Parkinson’s and has been in declining health.
5. Pray for a woman with a brain tumor that was removed a couple of years ago but it looks like a new one may have formed. Prayer is asked for her healing and for wisdom for the doctors treating her.
6. Prayer for traveling mercies and health is asked for an older couple that are traveling to Colorado to visit family.
Friday, December 14, 2018
1. Please pray for traveling mercies for a woman driving to Chico and back for a police academy graduation ceremony for a family member today.
2. ***Update 12/12/18 #3*** The operation to help restore the mans’ hand appears to have been successful and although he is still in quite a bit of pain the healing process has begun. Please continue to pray for his healing and for the Lord to continue to strengthen him.
3. Please pray for a young mother whose small child just went home to be with the Lord. Prayer is asked for their family as well as for the friends that are coming alongside them to support them during this hard time.
Thursday, December 13, 2018
1. Please be in prayer for a woman that is going to see her doctor today. She is a cancer survivor and is having tests done to see if some recent health issues she is dealing with has anything to do with her previous cancer.
2. ***Update 12/10/18 #2*** The man was informed that part of his heart has stopped functioning and pumping blood. Please be in prayer for him as he is going to have to undergo some major life changes.
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
1. Prayer is asked for healing for a man that is currently in the ICU with a severe brain bleed.
2. Please pray for peace and healing for a woman dealing with sleep apnea and breathing problems.
3. Please pray for a man that was involved in a gun accident several weeks ago. He is undergoing a final surgery at UCSF tomorrow to try and repair the rest of the damage done to his hand and fingers. Prayer is asked for the team of doctors doing the operation and for healing for the man.
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
1. Please pray for a man who was in a serious car accident this morning, he is in critical condition. Please pray for wisdom for the medical staff, comfort for his family, and healing for him.
Monday, December 10, 2018
1. Please pray for a motorcyclist that was hit by a truck. He will be undergoing many surgeries over the next few days. Please pray for healing for him, and wisdom for the doctors as they work out the best treatment plan for him.
2. Please continue to pray for a man who had surgery last week. His doctors just informed him that he has heart failure. Please pray for healing and wisdom for him and his family.
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
1. Please pray for a young man whose wedding is 4 weeks away and he is very sick. Doctors are ruling out things, but still, don’t know what’s wrong. He has been sick for several weeks already.
2. Please pray for a man who has had a stroke and has bleeding on the brain.
3. Please pray for a man that just lost his wife and has had a heart attack.
4. Please pray for a family that is in a season of transition, pray for God’s direction and peace.
5. Please pray for a man who has been struggling with health issues. Please pray for strength for his wife also.
6. Please pray for a young man who has had to have two surgeries on his hand and will need another. Pray for healing and wisdom as he makes decisions.
7. Please pray for the health of a husband and wife couple struggling with health issues.
8. Please pray for the health of an older gentleman.
9. Please pray for a woman that will be going into surgery in the next few weeks.
Monday, December 3, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman who has esophagus cancer and several tumors she will be going in to have tested.
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
1. Please pray for a young man that was diagnosed and is starting chemotherapy soon to treat it. Prayer is asked for healing and that the cancer is removed from his body.
2. Prayer is asked for a woman that fell and broke her lower back. She is undergoing an MRI tomorrow to determine how severe the damage is to her lumbar area and if surgery will be necessary.
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
1. Please pray that the Lord will heal a woman’s back, side, and chest wall pain. Also for healing for her abnormal heart beats and anything wrong in her heart, and that the Lord will protect her from a heart attack. Praise and glory to the Lord!
2.Update on women that had surgery on her arm and hand. Bandages are off and rehab has started, please pray for continued healing and patience in the process. Also pray for strength and wisdom for her care providers.
3. Please pray for traveling mercies for a few women traveling to Sacramento to visit a friend in the hospital. Pray for healing and wisdom for the woman in the hospital.
Monday, September 17, 2018
1. Please pray for a man who is struggling with issues. He does have a relationship with the Lord.
2. Please pray for a woman who is having a hard time with the smoke in the air.
Thursday, September 12, 2018
http://www.lccredding.org/church/wp-admin/post.php?post=1024&action=edit#1. Please be in prayer for a man who is dealing with severe respiratory issues and will be having surgery tomorrow to help repair a collapsed lung. Please pray for his strength and healing and for the doctors operating on him.
2.Prayer is asked for a young woman dealing with addiction and trying to get in to Visions of the Cross and make better choices in her life.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
1. Update! Yesterday September the 10th we prayed for a woman going into surgery on her right arm. Praise the Lord surgery went well and she is recovering now.
Monday, September 10, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman who had to put her dog down, and is feeling over whelmed.
2. Please pray for a man’s health and family.
3. Please pray for a man who is having chest and left arm pain.
4. Please pray for a man who is having health issues, and for his wife who is caring for him.
5. Please pray for a woman’s grandson that was born this past weekend with a cleft palate.
6. Please continue to pray for our firefighters.
7. A few weeks back we prayed for a woman who was having a growth removed from her neck. Please continue to pray for her as she is in a lot of unexplained pain due to the surgery!
8. Please pray for a baby girl who is struggling with breathing issues.
9. Please pray for a woman who will be going in for her 20thsurgery on her right arm tomorrow.
Friday, September 7, 2018
1. Please pray for a strength and peace for a woman who just lost her sister.
2. Prayer is asked for a man that has been dealing with back problems and is undergoing additional testing to see what is wrong with him.
Thursday, September 6, 2018
1. Prayer is asked for safety and protection for a couple living in Dunsmuir that were evacuated last night but the family hasn’t heard from them since.
2. Please pray for a man who lives in Lake Shastina. There are a lot of debris and hot embers flying through the air around his home.
3. Please be in prayer for all of the first responders that are working on these new fires.
4. Prayer is asked for a man who is a caretaker for an older couple. The woman has dementia and man has recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and is also showing signs of dementia.
5. Please pray for a woman who has a broken ankle. She is currently in rehab in Sacramento.
6. Continued prayer is asked for a man dealing with several medical issues including severe back problems.
7. Please pray for a woman who is having a difficult time dealing with her sons unexpected death.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
1. Please pray for healing for a woman who has cancer on her hand that needs to be removed.
2. Please pray for wisdom for a woman who has been told she needs to have back surgery.
3. Please continue to pray for boy who is undergoing 30 days of radiation for brain cancer at St. Jude’s in Tennessee. His surgery went great and he is doing well.
4. Please pray for the City of Shasta Lake a 15-20 acre fire is currently burning, evacuation notices have been issued.
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman who suffers with diverticulitis, she is also fighting an infection. Please pray for healing, peace and wisdom, as she will be going in for testing.
2. Please pray for the Children’s Rescue Mission of Nepal.
Monday, August 27, 2018
1. Please pray for a 24 year old man who has a large, tight lump on his chest area. Cancer runs in his family, he is afraid and will be seeing a doctor soon. Please pray for peace and wisdom for him.
2. Please pray for a husband that was given a diagnosis of prostate cancer this past week. He is having a CT scan and a bone scan this week.
3. Please pray for a 22 year old man on the Oakland police force. He was in a horrible car accident on duty and is still in critical condition.
4. Please pray for a young boy going through 30 days of radiation for brain cancer at St. Jude in Tennessee. Pray that he is healed and that the Lord gives his mother strength.
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
1. ***Praise Report*** We have been praying for a woman with a brain tumor over the course of the last year and a half or so. The tumor was growing at the rate of about ½ inch every six months when they would check it. She was prayed over and anointed with oil by the elders and at her last check all of the growth had stopped!
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman’s daughter that has 2 growths in her lungs. She is getting them checked today.
2. Please pray for a woman who may have to have a leg amputated today.
3. Please pray for a young man who is having back surgery today.
4. Please pray for a man who was traveling with his wife in Idaho when he had a heart attack. He will be going in for triple bypass surgery today.
Monday, August 20, 2018
1. Please pray for a man and his family as he recovers from brain surgery.
2. Please pray for freedom from addiction for three brothers.
3. Please pray for a family that is struggling.
4. Please pray for a man who will leave the hospital on Sunday.
5. Please pray for everyone struggling with breathing due to smoke.
6. Please pray for a woman who will have surgery on her eyelids.
7. Please pray for a woman who fell and broke ribs.
Thursday, August 16, 2018
1. ***Praise Report and Update #3 from 7/10/18*** The man isn’t dealing with any further issues and is much improved and is very thankful for all the prayer he received.
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
1. Please pray for a family that was involved in a car accident. One of their children has passed away and the two other kids are injured, one critically.
2. Prayer is asked for a family that had a one year old child get out an open back door and drown in the family pool. It was an accident but the father is blaming himself.
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
1. Please continue to pray for the woman that we prayed for on the 10thof August, she had surgery on a lump in her neck. Please pray for good test results.
2. Please pray for good test results for a woman who is going in for an MRI and a sonogram this morning. Pray for peace and good test results.
3. Please pray for a man who has been hospitalized with lung problems.
4. Please pray for traveling mercy for a woman traveling home from Sacramento today.
5. Please continue to pray for all our first responders.
6. Please pray for a woman who was in a car accident. Pray for healing and wisdom for her as she may need foot surgery.
Monday, August 13, 2018
1. Please pray for a man who is looking for more affordable housing, and a car that runs.
2. A Grandma is asking for prayer for her grandchild. Please pray that the Lord keeps them safe.
3. Please pray for a 26-year-old going through chemotherapy for leukemia.
4. Please pray for a young man who is in need of healing and deliverance. He is struggling with mental illness, addiction, and is homeless.
Friday, August 10, 2018
1. A woman is asking for prayer to heal a respiratory infection she is dealing with and that her thyroid would function properly with the new medication that she is on.
2. Prayer is asked for a woman that will be undergoing a breast cancer screening on August 27th. Please pray for peace for her and that the test would show no cancer.
3. Please pray for a woman that recently underwent surgery on a lump in her neck. Please pray that her recovery be quick and that she is completely healed and the lump is non-cancerous.
Thursday, August 9, 2018
1. Please pray for a 10 year old boy that is having brain surgery today at St. Jude’s. Pray for not only his healing and no complications but for the Lord to guide the hands of the Doctors and nurses working on him and for Him to give the team wisdom.
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
1. Prayer is asked for a person that is having sinus surgery August 9that 3:30 pm. Please pray for peace and for relief from headaches.
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
1. Please pray for traveling mercies for a family traveling to Montana.
Monday, August 6, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman and her husband. He has walked away from the Lord and is wanting a divorce.
2. Please pray for a family that were just evicted from their home.
3. Please continue to pray for all the first responders and linemen in our area.
Friday, August 3, 2018
1. Prayer is asked for a man who was in the hospital for surgery and has developed pneumonia. Please pray for his healing as well as for strength for him and his wife.