PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE REQUESTS
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
1. Please pray that the Lord will heal a woman’s back, side, and chest wall pain. Also for healing for her abnormal heart beats and anything wrong in her heart, and that the Lord will protect her from a heart attack. Praise and glory to the Lord!
2.Update on women that had surgery on her arm and hand. Bandages are off and rehab has started, please pray for continued healing and patience in the process. Also pray for strength and wisdom for her care providers.
3. Please pray for traveling mercies for a few women traveling to Sacramento to visit a friend in the hospital. Pray for healing and wisdom for the woman in the hospital.
Monday, September 17, 2018
1. Please pray for a man who is struggling with issues. He does have a relationship with the Lord.
2. Please pray for a woman who is having a hard time with the smoke in the air.
Thursday, September 12, 2018
http://www.lccredding.org/church/wp-admin/post.php?post=1024&action=edit#1. Please be in prayer for a man who is dealing with severe respiratory issues and will be having surgery tomorrow to help repair a collapsed lung. Please pray for his strength and healing and for the doctors operating on him.
2.Prayer is asked for a young woman dealing with addiction and trying to get in to Visions of the Cross and make better choices in her life.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
1. Update! Yesterday September the 10th we prayed for a woman going into surgery on her right arm. Praise the Lord surgery went well and she is recovering now.
Monday, September 10, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman who had to put her dog down, and is feeling over whelmed.
2. Please pray for a man’s health and family.
3. Please pray for a man who is having chest and left arm pain.
4. Please pray for a man who is having health issues, and for his wife who is caring for him.
5. Please pray for a woman’s grandson that was born this past weekend with a cleft palate.
6. Please continue to pray for our firefighters.
7. A few weeks back we prayed for a woman who was having a growth removed from her neck. Please continue to pray for her as she is in a lot of unexplained pain due to the surgery!
8. Please pray for a baby girl who is struggling with breathing issues.
9. Please pray for a woman who will be going in for her 20thsurgery on her right arm tomorrow.
Friday, September 7, 2018
1. Please pray for a strength and peace for a woman who just lost her sister.
2. Prayer is asked for a man that has been dealing with back problems and is undergoing additional testing to see what is wrong with him.
Thursday, September 6, 2018
1. Prayer is asked for safety and protection for a couple living in Dunsmuir that were evacuated last night but the family hasn’t heard from them since.
2. Please pray for a man who lives in Lake Shastina. There are a lot of debris and hot embers flying through the air around his home.
3. Please be in prayer for all of the first responders that are working on these new fires.
4. Prayer is asked for a man who is a caretaker for an older couple. The woman has dementia and man has recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and is also showing signs of dementia.
5. Please pray for a woman who has a broken ankle. She is currently in rehab in Sacramento.
6. Continued prayer is asked for a man dealing with several medical issues including severe back problems.
7. Please pray for a woman who is having a difficult time dealing with her sons unexpected death.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
1. Please pray for healing for a woman who has cancer on her hand that needs to be removed.
2. Please pray for wisdom for a woman who has been told she needs to have back surgery.
3. Please continue to pray for boy who is undergoing 30 days of radiation for brain cancer at St. Jude’s in Tennessee. His surgery went great and he is doing well.
4. Please pray for the City of Shasta Lake a 15-20 acre fire is currently burning, evacuation notices have been issued.
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman who suffers with diverticulitis, she is also fighting an infection. Please pray for healing, peace and wisdom, as she will be going in for testing.
2. Please pray for the Children’s Rescue Mission of Nepal.
Monday, August 27, 2018
1. Please pray for a 24 year old man who has a large, tight lump on his chest area. Cancer runs in his family, he is afraid and will be seeing a doctor soon. Please pray for peace and wisdom for him.
2. Please pray for a husband that was given a diagnosis of prostate cancer this past week. He is having a CT scan and a bone scan this week.
3. Please pray for a 22 year old man on the Oakland police force. He was in a horrible car accident on duty and is still in critical condition.
4. Please pray for a young boy going through 30 days of radiation for brain cancer at St. Jude in Tennessee. Pray that he is healed and that the Lord gives his mother strength.
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
1. ***Praise Report*** We have been praying for a woman with a brain tumor over the course of the last year and a half or so. The tumor was growing at the rate of about ½ inch every six months when they would check it. She was prayed over and anointed with oil by the elders and at her last check all of the growth had stopped!
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman’s daughter that has 2 growths in her lungs. She is getting them checked today.
2. Please pray for a woman who may have to have a leg amputated today.
3. Please pray for a young man who is having back surgery today.
4. Please pray for a man who was traveling with his wife in Idaho when he had a heart attack. He will be going in for triple bypass surgery today.
Monday, August 20, 2018
1. Please pray for a man and his family as he recovers from brain surgery.
2. Please pray for freedom from addiction for three brothers.
3. Please pray for a family that is struggling.
4. Please pray for a man who will leave the hospital on Sunday.
5. Please pray for everyone struggling with breathing due to smoke.
6. Please pray for a woman who will have surgery on her eyelids.
7. Please pray for a woman who fell and broke ribs.
Thursday, August 16, 2018
1. ***Praise Report and Update #3 from 7/10/18*** The man isn’t dealing with any further issues and is much improved and is very thankful for all the prayer he received.
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
1. Please pray for a family that was involved in a car accident. One of their children has passed away and the two other kids are injured, one critically.
2. Prayer is asked for a family that had a one year old child get out an open back door and drown in the family pool. It was an accident but the father is blaming himself.
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
1. Please continue to pray for the woman that we prayed for on the 10thof August, she had surgery on a lump in her neck. Please pray for good test results.
2. Please pray for good test results for a woman who is going in for an MRI and a sonogram this morning. Pray for peace and good test results.
3. Please pray for a man who has been hospitalized with lung problems.
4. Please pray for traveling mercy for a woman traveling home from Sacramento today.
5. Please continue to pray for all our first responders.
6. Please pray for a woman who was in a car accident. Pray for healing and wisdom for her as she may need foot surgery.
Monday, August 13, 2018
1. Please pray for a man who is looking for more affordable housing, and a car that runs.
2. A Grandma is asking for prayer for her grandchild. Please pray that the Lord keeps them safe.
3. Please pray for a 26-year-old going through chemotherapy for leukemia.
4. Please pray for a young man who is in need of healing and deliverance. He is struggling with mental illness, addiction, and is homeless.
Friday, August 10, 2018
1. A woman is asking for prayer to heal a respiratory infection she is dealing with and that her thyroid would function properly with the new medication that she is on.
2. Prayer is asked for a woman that will be undergoing a breast cancer screening on August 27th. Please pray for peace for her and that the test would show no cancer.
3. Please pray for a woman that recently underwent surgery on a lump in her neck. Please pray that her recovery be quick and that she is completely healed and the lump is non-cancerous.
Thursday, August 9, 2018
1. Please pray for a 10 year old boy that is having brain surgery today at St. Jude’s. Pray for not only his healing and no complications but for the Lord to guide the hands of the Doctors and nurses working on him and for Him to give the team wisdom.
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
1. Prayer is asked for a person that is having sinus surgery August 9that 3:30 pm. Please pray for peace and for relief from headaches.
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
1. Please pray for traveling mercies for a family traveling to Montana.
Monday, August 6, 2018
1. Please pray for a woman and her husband. He has walked away from the Lord and is wanting a divorce.
2. Please pray for a family that were just evicted from their home.
3. Please continue to pray for all the first responders and linemen in our area.
Friday, August 3, 2018
1. Prayer is asked for a man who was in the hospital for surgery and has developed pneumonia. Please pray for his healing as well as for strength for him and his wife.