PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE REQUESTS
Thursday, November 21, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman that has colon cancer and is in extreme pain. Pray also for her husband. The Gospel has been shared but their family is not sure if they have accepted the Lord.
2. Please pray for a man that is taking his realtor/adjuster’s test this week.
3. Please pray for the son and daughter-in-law of a woman in her 90s that recently passed away.
4. Please pray for health and endurance for a 3-year old that has cancer. She is looking at 15-18 months of chemo and 2-3 bone marrow transplants. She is currently in UC San Francisco Children’s Hospital. Please pray for miraculous healing so that God would be glorified. Also pray for salvation for both parents.
5. Praise report: A woman we prayed for last week received good medical test results! Thank you for your prayers!
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
1. A man is asking for prayer for the healing of his wife’s PTSD. She has struggled with the disorder for much of her adult life and it has taken a toll on their marriage. Please pray that their marriage will also be healed and their separation will not be permanent.
2. Please pray for renewed health and strength for a husband and wife who are both very sick and need to move out of their house by Sunday.
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
1.Please pray for peace and wisdom for a mother that will be making difficult decisions regarding her daughter. Also, pray for mental and spiritual healing for her daughter.
Monday, November 18, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who was placed in a care home on Thursday.
2.Please pray for a wisdom for a woman’s doctor. Pray for peace and healing for her.
3. Please pray for a man who need extensive dental work done.
Friday, November 15, 2019
1. Please pray for a family that is dealing with a lot of things right now. The Lord knows the details but pray that they get much-needed rest and to have Him lift some of the things that have been heavy on their hearts lately.
Thursday, November 14, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for an older woman who fell and suffered a severe head injury.
2. Please pray for a man that had a stroke and the family isn’t sure that the recovery place he was put at is the right thing for him.
3. Please be in prayer for a younger woman that was just diagnosed with cancer.
4. Please pray for clarity and wisdom for a situation. The Lord knows the details of what is going on.
5. Prayer is asked for healing for a man that had an operation on his foot that became infected. He has been going to wound care for it, but the infection is getting worse and he is back in the hospital.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
1. Please pray for complete healing for man who has nerve damage after surgery.
2. Please pray that legal matters are resolved for a family.
3. Please pray for peace for a woman who is under a lot of stress.
4. A man is asking for prayer for his marriage, for healing and reconciliation.
5. Please pray for a man who has had a stroke. Pray for healing for him and peace and wisdom for his family.
Friday, November 8, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for a man who will be taking an exam tomorrow to become licensed to do real estate appraisals.
2. Please pray for protection from the enemy and wisdom for the church staff.
3. Please keep our junior high school students in your prayers this weekend as a group of them will be attending and inductive Bible study.
4. ***Update #4 from 11/5/19*** They have found a place for her but please keep praying that some medical issues she is dealing with are cleared up before going in to the facility.
5. Please pray for a man that is needing to have heart surgery and have a stent put in but needs to be on blood thinners before that can happen. The blood thinner is making him sick though, so he is asking for prayer that he be healed and that God would take away the nausea.
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman whose last remaining sibling passed away today.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
1. Update from 10/22/19 #2 – The man diagnosed with lung cancer 3-weeks ago passed away today. Please pray for his wife who is in shock and grieving deeply and for the man’s family. They need the peace and comfort that only Jesus can bring.
2. A man is asking for prayer for his mother who has had 2 heart surgeries in the past 6 months. Please pray for salvation for both of them.
3. Please pray for a woman who is dealing with many side effects due chemo.
4. Please pray for a woman who is being placed in permanent care facility. Pray they find the right fit for her.
Monday, November 4, 2019
1. Please pray for a healing and comfort for a woman who will have surgery on the 11th to have a mass removed.
2. A grandmother is asking for prayer for her granddaughter who is in jail.
3. Please pray for a man who is in critical condition after he went back into a burning house for his mother.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
1. Please pray for a man with terminal cancer. He needs to do a PET scan to see if treatment is slowing the spread of his cancer, but even with medication he has been having horrible panic attacks every time he goes in the scanning machine. Please continue to pray for his wife and 4 young children.
2. Prayer is asked for a man in his 50’s that was just diagnosed with prostate cancer. They will be operating on him on November 11th.
3. Please pray for healing and comfort for a woman dealing with really bad sciatica. She is in a lot of pain and not finding any relief.
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
1. Please pray for an 8-year-old boy. He has many serious health issues. He has been rushed to the hospital after complaining of chest pain at school. He has a heartbeat of 48 BPM.
2. Please pray for a man who is heading into emergency open heart surgery this afternoon. He will be in surgery for around 4 hours.
Monday, October 28, 2019
1. Please pray for peace of mind and healing for a woman.
2. Please pray for complete healing for man who has nerve damage after surgery.
3. Please pray that legal matters are resolved for a family.
Thursday, October 24, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for peace and comfort for a man who is having shoulder surgery tomorrow. He is nervous about the operation and what is in store for his future.
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who is in surgery this morning for a 5-way bypass.
2. Update from #3 on 10/15/19: The man with the collapsed lung has been diagnosed with cancer. Please pray for him and his wife as they begin to make decisions about the options available.
Monday, October 21, 2019
1. Please pray for an older woman that is in the hospital with cracked ribs and is hallucinating. Please pray for peace and healing for her as well as wisdom for her daughter that needs to find a long-term care solution for her going forward.
2. Prayer is asked for healing for a man that was in an accident.
3. Please pray for a man that works for the CHP and while directing traffic was hit by a car. He’s had one surgery already and will probably need up to 4 more. Prayer is asked for the doctors treating him and for healing for the officer that he will make a full recovery.
4. Please pray for a woman that has multiple tumors in her esophagus and will be starting chemotherapy for them tomorrow. Prayer is asked for her complete and total healing and that she would develop a closer relationship with the Lord.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
1. Please pray for a 2-year old little boy who has a very high fever and some sort of infection. The doctors here could not figure out what is causing his illness so he was flown to UC Davis last night. His family are not believers but they have reached out for prayer for their son.
2. Please pray for miraculous healing for a woman with a traumatic brain injury who was beaten and sexually assaulted.
3. Please pray for a family that just welcomed a new baby into their midst last month. The relationship between the mother and grandmother is strained and they are both hurting. Please pray that God would soften the mother’s heart to allow the grandmother to be involved in the baby’s life.
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
1. Please pray for peace for a woman who is having neck fusion surgery next week. She will have a long recovery ahead of her, including learning how to talk and swallow again.
2. Pray for clarity of mind for an older woman who is recovering from a fall.
3. Pray for a man who will find out tomorrow if a tumor which caused his lung to collapse over the weekend is malignant or benign. Please pray for his wife too; she lost her mother and her aunt last month and she is having a hard time emotionally.
4. Update from #1 10/9/19 – The little girl who we prayed for is now safe in the arms of Jesus. Please pray for comfort for her parents, siblings and grandparents as they walk through their loss and grief.
5. Please pray for quick healing for a woman having cataract surgery tomorrow morning and for the doctor doing the procedure.
6. Prayer is asked for a woman whose car won’t start. She is praying that the repairs are quick and inexpensive.
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
1. Please pray for a 4-year old girl who is in dire medical condition after having a seizure last week. Pray that her doctors will receive wisdom to help her and that her family will be given strength and peace. She needs a miracle.
2. Pray for a woman who is leaving a domestic abuse situation. She is seeking full-custody of the children in a divorce proceeding that’s happening today. Pray for justice and safety for the family.
3. Pray for safety for our First Responders today as they are on high alert because of the extreme fire danger. Also pray for everyone in California who is without power today–it can be very stressful for some households. Finally, pray for the people who have been affected by the Carr and Camp fires; the high fire danger can remind them of those traumatic events.
4. Please pray for an older woman who had a fall and is at the hospital being treated.
5. Prayer is asked for a man who had a massive heart attack and needed to be airlifted to the hospital.
6. Please pray for a woman who was just diagnosed with a cancerous lump in her esophagus/throat.
Monday, October 7, 2019
1. Please pray for a man that is dealing with a divorce. Pray to give him peace and understanding. Pray for him to understand god’s path. Pray to give him the strength to walk god’s path. Pray for him to find mercy and forgive himself for the pain he has caused.
2. Please pray for a man that needs God’s grace and courage for a battle ahead. Unsure if he knows the Lord as his Savior.
Friday, October 4, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman that has a rare blood disease. A large mass was found in her body but her doctor is reluctant to do anything about it because of the blood disease she has. Please pray for wisdom for her as she looks for another doctor.
2. Please pray for peace and comfort for a woman who is new to LCC. Her husband went home to be with the Lord a couple of weeks ago and she is still processing it.
Thursday, October 3, 2019
1. Prayer for traveling mercies is asked for two ladies traveling to Sacramento today. Please pray for not only their safe travel but that the business they are going there to attend to would go well.
2. Prayer is asked for a young woman who woke up this morning covered in hives which was starting to impact her breathing. She was diagnosed with walking pneumonia and is being treated. Please pray for fast healing and relief from the pain she is in.
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman battling stage 4 colon/lung cancer. Drs. are saying she has 12-15 months to live, but they won’t manage her pain. She is suffering. Please pray for true salvation for her and her husband, and for peace for them.
2. My husband and I have been agonizing over what is happening to our president. We just desire the truth to be revealed regardless of all the lies going on. Please pray for him and his poor family during this stressful time. Pray that the devil will not have victory over this situation and Gods will may be done on this earth. Thank you and God bless you all.
3. My son in law has been falsely accused of a crime everyone that knows him knows he didn’t do. Please pray for my daughter and her family.
4. Please pray that God would give me the grace to withstand everything that comes with chronic and extreme pain.
I put on a happy face for everyone but sometimes it’s not sincere.
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who has dementia, he has been having stomach problems.
2. Please pray for a new family, maternity leave has run out and both parents must work. Prayer for peace for the parents as they trust their little one to someone.
Friday, September 27, 2019
1. Please pray for traveling mercies for a woman traveling to the bay area.
2. Please pray for a woman who is having intestinal problems.
3. Please pray for our government leaders.
4. Please pray for protection and guidance over our church leaders.
5. Please pray for a man who has been falsely accused of a crime everyone that knows him knows he didn’t do. Also, pray for his family.
6. Please pray for complete healing for a young man.
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is waking up confused.
Monday, September 23, 2019
1. Pray for a woman whose cancer has spread and is causing pleural effusion. Please pray for her peace and comfort as she transitions. Please also pray for her adult son who is angry and hurting.
2. Please pray for comfort for a family that just lost a loved one to cancer.
3. Please pray for a woman and her unborn child. Pray for the Lord’s will to be done surrounding the delivery of the baby.
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
1. Please pray for a person who is living with debilitating anxiety and fear that is affecting every aspect of their life.
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is having her eyes tested today.
2. Please pray for a woman who has been having heart issues, she will go in for testing today at 3:00pm. Pray that all is revealed to the doctors, so she can begin the healing process.
Monday, September 16, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who will be having surgery on the Sep. 18th to have cancer removed from his liver.
2. Please pray for a senior man who fell and broke his back and femur bone and injured his hip.
3. Please pray for a woman who has been fighting a cold since last Thursday.
Friday, September 13, 2019
1. Please pray for a young girl who is being bullied at school because of her weight and the teachers and staff are doing nothing about it.
2. Prayer is asked for a woman who is being indecisive about attending tomorrows women’s conference.
3. ***PRAISE REPORT*** Some time ago we had prayed for a man that was in an airplane crash with his daughter. He has finished all of medical procedures and treatments he needed and is doing well. He has moved to Idaho and is working towards becoming a commercial airline pilot.
4. Prayer for healing is asked for a woman that has cancer that doctors are unable to treat. Thankfully, the family has faith in the Lord and knows that He is the Great Healer.
5. Please pray for a woman currently in the hospital with kidney problems. Her doctor is having a hard time making a diagnosis.
6. A man is asking for prayer today. He is undergoing a colonoscopy and is a little unsettled about it because of the problems a friend of his had after undergoing one. Please pray that his mind will be calm and that everything with go smoothly and be totally routine.
Monday, September 9, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is feeling spiritually depleted; her brother has two months to live, her son is in prison, and she has his 2-1/2 year daughter (she goes to court for her on Monday). Please pray that the Lord of all comfort will comfort her and gives her strength to continue; she desperately wants to hear God’s voice in all of these things.
2. Please pray for a woman who has been sick for a few weeks.
3. Please pray for a man and his family to come to know the Lord.
4. Please pray for a family that is dealing with a lot of disagreements and conflict.
5. Please pray for an expectant mother and her unborn baby, they are on their way to UC Davis for further testing.
Friday, September 6, 2019
1. Please pray for a young boy who has an infection of some kind. He has started taking antibiotics while they try and figure out a more exact diagnosis.
Thursday, September 5, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for an older woman who is not absorbing protein properly in her body. Her condition is causing her to lose weight too quickly.
2. Please pray for a man that has been battling cancer for several years. He was taken to the ER after he fell and the bleeding from the wound wouldn’t stop.
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
1. Please pray for a man with Stage 4 melanoma and a brain tumor. He has been having extreme headaches and slurred speech caused by a fluid buildup on the brain. Please pray for healing, peace, mercy, and comfort for him and for his family. Also, pray for his mom who is his primary caregiver, she doesn’t know Jesus and is trying to rely on her own strength to get through this.
2. Please pray for a man who is battling with depression, anxiety, and panic attacks.
3. Please pray for a man who was taken in for emergency gall bladder surgery this morning.
4. Pray for a woman who is flying to see her first grandchild in San Diego. This is her first flight ever! Please pray that fear doesn’t rob her of the joy that is ahead of her as it has so many other times in her life.
5. Update* The man that we prayed for yesterday that was having a knee replacement and toe surgery is home and doing well. Please continue to pray for healing.
Monday, September 3, 2019
1. Please pray for a young woman who a rare blood disease and is now having headaches and dizziness daily.
2. Please pray for a man who is having a knee replacement and toe surgery on September the 4th.
3 Please pray for a young woman who has been very ill. Her mother fears she has contracted malaria while in the Dominican Republic.
Friday, August 30, 2019
1. Please pray for a young man who is fighting lung cancer.
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
1. Please pray for a young man whose father has schizophrenia and lives in another state. He is trying to get him help but it’s challenging being an out-of-state family member trying to navigate mental health assistance from so far away.
2. Please pray for healing for a woman with ulcerative sores on her leg.
3. Please pray for a young man who was injured in a shooting in July. He has had numerous surgeries but his doctors do not know why he isn’t healing as he should be. Please pray for God’s wisdom and guidance for his caregivers and peace for him and his family as they deal with the shooting through the justice system.
4. Prayer is asked for an older woman that had a stroke and lost a lot of her memory including being able to recognize her family. Her adult children are unsure of the next steps to take in her care and treatment. Please pray that the Lord would open her mind back up and that the children would have both patience and the wisdom about what to do next.
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
1. Please pray for a man and his family. He had a tumor on his brain removed a few months back and was thought to be cleared of cancer. Doctors just found that is has metastasized to his lungs. Please pray for strength and healing for him and his family as they fight this again.
2. Please pray for a family who is without AC.
3. Please pray for traveling mercies for a woman driving home, she is in New Mexico now.
Monday, August 26, 2019
1. Please pray for traveling mercies for a family that is traveling home to Tanzania today.
2. Please pray for a young man who has been placed in a facility.
3. Please pray for a man and his family, he has cancer and is not expected to live.
4. Please pray for a woman who was taken to the hospital this morning.
Friday, August 23, 2019
1. Please pray for a Christian woman in Reno who had brain surgery; Doctors discovered 8 tumors and removed the largest; it was cancerous. Please pray for healing and wisdom in deciding how to go forward with treatment and peace for her and the family.
2. Please pray for a man who has lived with a brain tumor for many years, his health has been declining and he is now in critical condition.
Thursday, August 22, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for an older woman that was rushed to the emergency room this morning.
2. Please pray for a woman undergoing a biopsy this morning.
3. Please pray for a 94 year old man who had a feeding tube inserted today and is now bleeding from the stomach.
4. Prayer is asked for all of the families who have had to evacuate because of the Mountain Fire. Please also pray for the firefighters and first responders.
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
1. Please pray for a woman who is recovering from surgery to remove melanoma from her leg. The surgical wound is infected and not healing as quickly as her doctor would like.
2. Please pray for a woman who had breast cancer a few years ago. Now the cancer is back and may be in other places. Please pray the cancer is localized in one place and pray for healing.
3. Please pray for a woman who will be having biopsies on two breast masses on Friday. She has a close family history of breast cancer and is praying for negative results as well as peace in her heart and complete healing.
4. Pray for comfort for the family of a man who passed away yesterday–they are believers.
Monday, August 19, 2019
1. A wife is asking for prayer for her husband he has not been to church in almost two years. Please pray that the Lord will remind him of his presence and bring him back into fellowship.
2. Please pray for a man who was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis over a year ago. He was given 2 years. His health is declining and he now has an oxygen tank; he is sick and in pain every single day. He is a fairly new Christian and struggles in his walk. Please pray for healing and that his quality of life improves.
3. Please pray for a 4-year-old little girl going in for valve replacement open-heart surgery this morning. She has a seriously compromised system and this is a very risky surgery for her.
4. Please pray for healing for a man who is in a lot of pain due to shingles.
5. Please pray for healing for a man who is in recovery after a very complicated surgery.
6. Please pray for a woman, a cyst/growth was recently found near her pancreas and she has a dilated bile duct. She went for a CT Scan this morning. Please pray for peace as well as a complete healing.
7. Please pray for a man who had a tumor removed a few years ago, he just found out that the tumor has returned and is twice as big. Doctors can not operate until the tumor is smaller. Pray for comfort for him and his family as they fight this again and complete healing.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
1. Please pray for a 35-year old woman who was born with spina bifida; she is having surgery today to remove a bone from a nerve in her spine to help her walk better.
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
1. Please pray for a young man who is trying to turn his life around. He is in need of a steady job and a place to live.
2. Please pray for healing for a man who just had a hip replacement, and for wisdom for him as he goes through physical therapy.
3. Please pray that all goes well for a woman who is having a tree cut down today.
4. Please pray for healing and pain control for a woman who has an infection in her leg.
5. Please pray for a woman who has severe vertigo.
6. Please pray for a woman who was put on crutches today for a groin/leg injury. She is supposed to be flying out of the country tomorrow morning.
7. Pray for safe travel for two 20-year old girls who are driving to Portland/Seattle for 4 days by themselves–they leave on Sunday.
Monday, August 12, 2019
1. Please pray for a man and his son who were exposed to asbestos. They will be going in for treatment and testing tomorrow.
2. A wife is asking for prayer for her husband who has been diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis (a rare autoimmune disorder that weakens muscles). Please pray for healing and wisdom for this family.
Friday, August 9, 2019
1. Prayer is asked for traveling mercies for a couple traveling back to Redding from the east coast. Flights are being delayed and they may miss connections that they need to get back home.
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
1. Please pray for a man who has prostate cancer, he will be going in for knee surgery today.
2. Please pray for a woman who has a fear of flying, she will be flying to see her new grandchild.
3. Please pray for peace, comfort, and wisdom for a family.
4. Please pray for healing for a man who has shingles.
5. Please pray for a young man who is in the police academy, going through intense memorizing, and testing, he’s asking for prayer for ability to focus and be disciplined. Pray also for good sleep for him.
Monday, August 5, 2019
1. Please pray for the Lord to open doors for a man looking for work.
2. Please pray for clarity of mind for a woman.
3. Please pray for a young man who was burned severely with hot water last night and is in the hospital. Please also pray that the Lord might use this accident to draw the young man nearer to Him.